Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Hey Grahame, do you think that a belief in Moloch is an acceptable lifestyle choice?

I think everyone should be allowed to believe in whatever they wish that brings them the most comfort!

Do they bring comfort to other people?

I don't think that matters... Does it...

Of course it matters. You cannot harm people just for your own pleasure or "comfort."

Hey Grahame, do you think that a belief in Moloch is an acceptable lifestyle choice?

I think everyone should be allowed to believe in whatever they wish that brings them the most comfort!

Or rather i can believe it going on the number of evil people there are on this forum.)

Are you serious with this? Really?

Are you confusing the word evil with another word? As I very much doubt there's an evil vaguely evil person on the Sheffield Forum.

I've interviewed serial killers and murderers in my career and I wouldn't call any of them evil.

Evil is a word used by the ignorant to spread hate and fear and is invariably used entirely out of context!

Are you serious with this? Really?

Are you confusing the word evil with another word? As I very much doubt there's an evil vaguely evil person on the Sheffield Forum.

I've interviewed serial killers and murderers in my career and I wouldn't call any of them evil.

Evil is a word used by the ignorant to spread hate and fear and is invariably used entirely out of context!

What would you call a serial killer Karis?

Is murder not evil in your opinion?

Of course it matters. You cannot harm people just for your own pleasure or "comfort."

Well I, of course, agree. But everyone should be allowed to live their life with their beliefs. It'd be lovely if everyone felt the same, but that will not happen... In the near future anyway.

Well I, of course, agree. But everyone should be allowed to live their life with their beliefs. It'd be lovely if everyone felt the same, but that will not happen... In the near future anyway.

Are you saying people cannot hug trees or dance naked in the moonlight?

What would you call a serial killer Karis?

Is murder not evil in your opinion?

I deliberately chose my words as I felt you'd pick up on that. A bit of wisdom would hopefully reveal that these people are horribly, horrifically broken and that evil is one of those catchwords used by the media and the pious.

I think nothing is black and White and while I quite firmly believe that one cannot classify murder as evil.

Are you saying people cannot hug trees or dance naked in the moonlight?

Say what now? For years I've been on here talking about freedom without judgement and that everyone can gave their own perfectly valid beliefs...

I would be delighted if people want to dance in moonlight. I think that's awesome :)

Archived