Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

I deliberately chose my words as I felt you'd pick up on that. A bit of wisdom would hopefully reveal that these people are horribly, horrifically broken and that evil is one of those catchwords used by the media and the pious.

I think nothing is black and White and while I quite firmly believe that one cannot classify murder as evil.

OK (for now). So if someone has 'problems' how would you like to see their actions described?

Say what now? For years I've been on here talking about freedom without judgement and that everyone can gave their own perfectly valid beliefs...

I would be delighted if people want to dance in moonlight. I think that's awesome :)

Of course people can dance naked in the moonlight.

I deliberately chose my words as I felt you'd pick up on that. A bit of wisdom would hopefully reveal that these people are horribly, horrifically broken and that evil is one of those catchwords used by the media and the pious.

I think nothing is black and White and while I quite firmly believe that one cannot classify murder as evil.

How would you define 'evil' Karis?

Or rather i can believe it going on the number of evil people there are on this forum.
I want you to explain exactly why you believe there are evil people on this forum and I want you to name them.

Don't hide behind rhetoric grow a pair and explain yourself fully.

The reason I know they are not related is because one is a privatly owned cafe on Chesterfield road

And the other is a privatly owned part of the california red wood forest were a group of individuals including all republican presidents meet to have fun and perform human sacfrice role play to moloch .

You've been ranting on through the whole thread about what people do privately, so there's the first link between the two places for you, come on what calibre of conspiracy theorist are you if you couldn't make that link?

I can't believe people are still attacking truthlogic for having concerns about the 'cremation of care' ceremony.

Or rather i can believe it going on the number of evil people there are on this forum.

well done truthlogic for your persistance,keep up the resistance (it's my new rap)

I can't believe Ruth is still ranting on about it with no factual evidence and continually changing the details as he goes along.

He is making out as though he's bringing this "groundbreaking revelation" to the public's attention. It's been public knowledge about it for years. Channel 4 even included it in one of their conspiracy theory collections but dismissed it as a silly men's club. Which is what it is. Ruth actually claimed Channel 4 helped Alex Jones make the video, which shows he is just randomly trying to link different events together to suit his paranoid theories.

BTW vResistance, why do you say are WE evil?

i'm not sure that we've ascertained that any of the participants in this event actually do profess to a belief in moloch.

there seems to be very little information about what a belief in moloch actually entails and, assuming he has some sort of existence, what he would actually do for his believers

We haven't, Ruthlogic never mentioned it at first, in fact I think it was me who suggested it might be Moloch, from quickly googling it and the first page being another conspiracy theorist site. Since then I've come to the conclusion it migtht not be Moloch.

Of course it matters. You cannot harm people just for your own pleasure or "comfort."

Grahame, please answer me on this one, WHO is harming anyone?

How would you define 'evil' Karis?

Wow, Danot - you've given me something to think about...

Well, to me, evil is the province of movies like The Exorcist.

I don't know if I could define it in current terms. Sure, it's easy to describe mass murderers or child killers as evil, but is that entirely accurate?

I won't deny, and this is about as honest as I can be, that I've looked across at the cold emotionless faces of a number of killers and I've wondered...

But I still think evil is the province of horror movies or religion.

Wow, Danot - you've given me something to think about...

Well, to me, evil is the province of movies like The Exorcist.

I don't know if I could define it in current terms. Sure, it's easy to describe mass murderers or child killers as evil, but is that entirely accurate?

I won't deny, and this is about as honest as I can be, that I've looked across at the cold emotionless faces of a number of killers and I've wondered...

But I still think evil is the province of horror movies or religion.

So if I was to murder someone that would be evil, but the Yorkshire Ripper isn't evil? Is that what you are saying?

No you haven't. There is an internet technique of covering up posts and I am asking what it is called.

if you want to know that then use google.

anyway, as your enquiry seems to have no relevance to the subject of the thread shouldn't it have been put in a thread on its own?

So if I was to murder someone that would be evil, but the Yorkshire Ripper isn't evil? Is that what you are saying?

How do you come to that conclusion?

I'm not saying that at all!

To be absolutely clear: I don't think there are many absolutes / black and White things in the world.

I certainly don't think killing someone would be evil. It's just an action.

I would be delighted if people want to dance in moonlight. I think that's awesome :)

it would certainly be something,

though imagining some of the people i encounter doing it then i think terrifying would probably be a better description

Archived