Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

How do you come to that conclusion?

I'm not saying that at all!

To be absolutely clear: I don't think there are many absolutes / black and White things in the world.

I certainly don't think killing someone would be evil. It's just an action.

That's quite an admission Karis.

if you want to know that then use google.

anyway, as your enquiry seems to have no relevance to the subject of the thread shouldn't it have been put in a thread on its own?

I was googling it last night and I must have been putting in the wrong search terms, so I thought you would know. I will have to ask a moderator.

That's quite an admission Karis.

Grahame, actions ARE just that. People wrap them up in all sorts of labels, but it doesn't change the fundamental nature of what they are. That only changes your view of them.

Grahame, actions ARE just that. People wrap them up in all sorts of labels, but it doesn't change the fundamental nature of what they are. That only changes your view of them.

The fundamental nature of killing someone surely has to be evil?

The fundamental nature of killing someone surely has to be evil?

generally i'd say yes, but that rather closes down the debate,

for someone who does kill someone, wouldn't it be better to explore why they did it and see if something can be done to prevent others killing people.

some on here seem to favour the return of capital punishment, and this involves someone being killed, does that mean capital punishment is evil? (i'd say yes)

alternatively, assisted suicide also involves someone being killed, is that evil? (i'd say probably not)

generally i'd say yes, but that rather closes down the debate,

for someone who does kill someone, wouldn't it be better to explore why they did it and see if something can be done to prevent others killing people.

some on here seem to favour the return of capital punishment, and this involves someone being killed, does that mean capital punishment is evil? (i'd say yes)

alternatively, assisted suicide also involves someone being killed, is that evil? (i'd say probably not)

With reference to the thread, if it is done for purely satanical reasons then in my view it is evil through and through. I think the same of capital punishment as well.

Anyway, enough of 'dark' subjects. I will leave it to others.

With reference to the thread, if it is done for purely satanical reasons then in my view it is evil through and through. I think the same of capital punishment as well.

Anyway, enough of 'dark' subjects. I will leave it to others.

Do you know of anyone who has killed for Satanic reasons? Nutters such as Charles Manson do not count, they are as much Satanists as the Westboro Baptists are christians and are not actual Satanists. Neither are Goth-type cultists that make their own version of Satanism up.

Also, see post 224

You must love these threads grahame, you get all sorts of people that would normally be arguing with you actually agreeing, just because of the insanity of certain other people. :D :D :D

I thought it had gone quiet.

I'm not used to it. :D:hihi:

Do you know of anyone who has killed for Satanic reasons? Nutters such as Charles Manson do not count, they are as much Satanists as the Westboro Baptists are christians and are not actual Satanists. Neither are Goth-type cultists that make their own version of Satanism up.

Also, see post 224

Tell us then what would qualify someone as a genuine murdering satanist,do you have inside knowledge ?.:suspect:

Archived