Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Tell us then what would qualify someone as a genuine murdering satanist,do you have inside knowledge ?.:suspect:

Goodness, the ignorance on this thread is alarming.

You don't seriously think Satanists are all creepy murderers, do you? That's a contrivance of the media, you know!

To answer the question, it's pretty obvious that to qualify as a murderer Satanist, one would only have to be a killer who is a Satanist...

Tell us then what would qualify someone as a genuine murdering satanist,do you have inside knowledge ?.:suspect:
I want you to explain exactly why you believe there are evil people on this forum and I want you to name them.

Don't hide behind rhetoric grow a pair and explain yourself fully.

I can't believe people are still attacking truthlogic for having concerns about the 'cremation of care' ceremony.

Or rather i can believe it going on the number of evil people there are on this forum.

well done truthlogic for your persistance,keep up the resistance (it's my new rap)

No no there is nothing wrong with re- acting a ancient human child sacrifice ritual !

I wonder what the christian voters of Bush would think when they see he is practicing something specisficaly outlawed by the jewish and Christian bibles !

May be they are Muslims ?

No no there is nothing wrong with re- acting a ancient human child sacrifice ritual !

I wonder what the christian voters of Bush would think when they see he is practicing something specisficaly outlawed by the jewish and Christian bibles !

May be they are Muslims ?

What exactly is happening in Bohemian Grove that the bible is against? after all your ranting you still haven't put forward any factual evidence.

(BTW, the bible is against MANY things we do every day, if you take it word for word)

How do you come to that conclusion?

I'm not saying that at all!

To be absolutely clear: I don't think there are many absolutes / black and White things in the world.

I certainly don't think killing someone would be evil. It's just an action.

Hmmm don't quite know how to respond to that ( and that does not happen very often )

Looking at this from ANY religious point of view one must come to a conclusion

That burning a child for the sake of worship of a demon God such as moloch is evil and satanic !

Religion tells us that the worship of moloch is against Gods wishes !

Majority of people being either Jewish , christian or Muslim will agree !

Yes the performing of child sacrifice be it for real ( as is evident by our human history )

Or be it just for fun ( like people have suggested ) in todays world is evil and satanic !

If People who pretend to be christian ( eg BUsh senior and junior )

And then in thier spare time be part of this " cremation of care " who are they whorshiping at the grove ?

Do you know of anyone who has killed for Satanic reasons? Nutters such as Charles Manson do not count, they are as much Satanists as the Westboro Baptists are christians and are not actual Satanists. Neither are Goth-type cultists that make their own version of Satanism up.

Also, see post 224

Goodness, the ignorance on this thread is alarming.

You don't seriously think Satanists are all creepy murderers, do you? That's a contrivance of the media, you know!

To answer the question, it's pretty obvious that to qualify as a murderer Satanist, one would only have to be a killer who is a Satanist...

Where did i say that all satanists are creepy murderers ?

You're making stuff up now .(fooled by satan ?)

You see Roosterbooster asked if i knew of any satanic killers' but then said i couldn't count "nutters" or anyone with black hair.

I want you to explain exactly why you believe there are evil people on this forum and I want you to name them.

Don't hide behind rhetoric grow a pair and explain yourself fully.

....Well there is you,i'll not continue as only an evil person would be drawn into your game.

That's the point I'm making, I've never heard of a GENUINE Satanist murder, with factual evidence of it.

What do you want a certificate ?:roll:

What about these for starters- http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1767939.stm

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_sdalton29.1d5f716d5.html

http://dvera.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/kimberly-simon/

Sorry seems they were "goths" and don't count as genuine satanists in rootsboosters book.

Where did i say that all satanists are creepy murderers ?

You're making stuff up now .(fooled by satan ?)

You see Roosterbooster asked if i knew of any satanic killers' but then said i couldn't count "nutters" or anyone with black hair.

....Well there is you,i'll not continue as only an evil person would be drawn into your game.

What do you want a certificate ?:roll:

What about these for starters- http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1767939.stm

Sorry seems they were "goths" and don't count as genuine satanists in rootsboosters book.

The link you provided is an EXCELLENT example of:

a) People who know nothing about Satanism making up their own rituals and rules about it

b) The media not actually researching Satanism, and just going with the sensationalism of the story so that...

c) Other people who know nothing about Satanism will believe it (like yourself perhaps)

What makes you think discodown is an evil person

If you're going to use insane people who claim they killed in the name of Satan, then you better attack all the insane people who claim they kill in the name of God.

The same goes for those who claim to be Satanists but know nothing about it and invent their own nasty rituals and rules.

Archived