Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

The link you provided is an EXCELLENT example of:

a) People who know nothing about Satanism making up their own rituals and rules about it

b) The media not actually researching Satanism, and just going with the sensationalism of the story so that...

c) Other people who know nothing about Satanism will believe it (like yourself perhaps)

What makes you think discodown is an evil person

If you're going to use insane people who claim they killed in the name of Satan, then you better attack all the insane people who claim they kill in the name of God.

The same goes for those who claim to be Satanists but know nothing about it and invent their own nasty rituals and rules.

I take it from your post you are indeed a satanist.(not that that means you are a murderer) .If you enjoy being a satanist then crack on i am not trying to change you,but nor will i accept satanism in any form (including todays so called religions) to be ok.

So tell me what do you nice satanists do, and for what gain ?

I take it from your post you are indeed a satanist.(not that that means you are a murderer) .If you enjoy being a satanist then crack on i am not trying to change you,but nor will i accept satanism in any form (including todays so called religions) to be ok.

So tell me what do you nice satanists do, and for what gain ?

A so called "Messiah" who you support

http://mtrial.org/muaddib/reasons

openly advocates murder

http://100777.com/911/amazement

Care to comment?

Looking at this from ANY religious point of view one must come to a conclusion that burning a child for the sake of worship of a demon God such as moloch is evil and satanic !

But, that's NOT what this thread is about nor is it what we're talking about.

Where did i say that all satanists are creepy murderers ?

You're making stuff up now .(fooled by satan ?)

/sigh. My point was that you've blindly decided Satanists are evil in a sheeplike manner, without knowing anything about them or their practices. You've "learned" everything you know from the TV. Well done for being so educated and enlightened.

Religion tells us that the worship of moloch is against Gods wishes !

That doesn't in any way means it's right (religion) or that worshipping anyone other than God is wrong. We all know God to be a jealous being. He's not much into sharing...

Majority of people being either Jewish , christian or Muslim will agree!

Doesn't mean to say they're right... For all you know, it's as likely that Moloch is the one true god. There's no evidence either way...

Yes the performing of child sacrifice be it for real (as is evident by our human history) or be it just for fun ( like people have suggested ) in todays world is evil and satanic !

Hmm. I'm not sure a lot of child sacrifice goes on for 'fun' to be honest. And I'm even more sure that the only time it goes on for 'Satanists' is in movies like The Omen. You really need to read a bit more about the subjects on which you are ranting...

And there's the word 'evil' being bandied around again like it's a bowl of keys at a swingers' party (too much?)

If People who pretend to be christian ( eg BUsh senior and junior )

And then in thier spare time be part of this " cremation of care " who are they whorshiping at the grove ?

Seriously? This again? Who says they're worshipping anything? It looks, to me, exactly like a bunch of people having a ***** up and letting off steam. If they happen to have a few prostitutes along to let them tend to their base natures then good luck to them!

I have no problems with any of that.

What I DO have problems with (well, in terms of having a conversation on here) is people who are so quick to act as judge and jury for a group they know nothing about.

Ignorance is not an attractive trait. And blind faith certainly is not.

There are FAR too many voices on here whose words are influenced by blind faith.

A so called "Messiah" who you support

http://mtrial.org/muaddib/reasons

openly advocates murder

http://100777.com/911/amazement

Care to comment?

He upholds the law of God , if you believe in Him or not the only solution to todays ills is living to those laws and not how man/religion has altered them over the years.

If that means the execution of evil doers then so be it.:cool:

He upholds the law of God , if you believe in Him or not the only solution to todays ills is living to those laws and not how man/religion has altered them over the years.

If that means the execution of evil doers then so be it.:cool:

The "law of god" was written by men. Hill/Muad'Did/Jah is not the Messiah. His claims are laughable. The "history" is mad.

http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

/sigh. My point was that you've blindly decided Satanists are evil in a sheeplike manner, without knowing anything about them or their practices. You've "learned" everything you know from the TV. Well done for being so educated and enlightened.

offering burning kids as a form of worship to a deity is considered Satanism

following the 3 religions we can come to this conclusion,

if you believe in God you must believe in the Devil,

from which point of view are you looking at this? if you are a Atheists you may not look at this as Satanism , however we all know you are a Pagan ( as per your earlier posts ) hence why you may not consider murder to be a act of evil ( as per your earlier post )

Doesn't mean to say they're right... For all you know, it's as likely that Moloch is the one true god. There's no evidence either way...

how about you Karis do you think Moloch is the true God?

Seriously? This again? Who says they're worshipping anything?

The Jewish Bible

The Christian Bible

And other Historical documents which describe the worship of Moloch.

If they happen to have a few prostitutes along to let them tend to their base natures then good luck to them!

No women are allowed at Bohmeian Grove!

Satan is only classed as evil as he went against god for not bowing down to man. That aside, what is all this stuff about... first time I have herd of anything like this.... it is all rather strange.

im sure he has nothing to do with leading humanity astray as he claims he will in the Bible , Quran & Torah?

sacrificing children must be considered as a evil act , and when a group of people who also include every republican president are doing what looks like role play sacrifice it is a cause for concern!

http://www.video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983#

What exactly is happening in Bohemian Grove that the bible is against? after all your ranting you still haven't put forward any factual evidence.

(BTW, the bible is against MANY things we do every day, if you take it word for word)

the worship of moloch and how previous people have burnt children for it is described in the bible. and also outlawed !

Archived