Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

So, they're taking part in a stage show of a mock pagan ritual, yet you think that this is a genuine satanic cult?

Is is possible that you could get your head around paganism as being a religion which is completely separate to christianity and therefore not recognising either Christ or Satan?

So, they're taking part in a stage show of a mock pagan ritual, yet you think that this is a genuine satanic cult?

Is is possible that you could get your head around paganism as being a religion which is completely separate to christianity and therefore not recognising either Christ or Satan?

Christ was a religious teacher for me. Satan a bogeyman made up by tyrants to control the peeps. The roles have become a bit interchangeable unfortunately.

I wouldnt go as far as to call them satanists but i would say they are a bunch of "madeupists" due to the fact there is no written evidence of these religions and they died out thousands of years ago, only to be recreated by wannabe hippies who have no actual proof their rituals are based on fact or fiction.

pagan actually means nothing more then a religion not recognised by the romans.

"Why do some people take part in pagan rituals?"

Christianity, and other religions, have their rituals too - most of which I find irrational and/or repulsive. Rituals aren't exclusively pagan. So wouldn't it be best to ask: Why do some people take part in rituals?

Maybe one day when you're rich and powerful you'll practice Satanism too. If you go to the Sheffield Interest Groups part of SF you'll find a flourishing group of Sheffield Satanists there, but you have to be able to prove a personal wealth over £500,000 to access that part of the forum.

Ask a moderator for details. Most of them are Satanists, but they are very helpful.

:o :o :hihi: That counts me out right away then, please pop suggestions for a satanism group into the suggestions area of the forum where it will be given due consideration (joke) :D

It's weird that anyone feels they know enough about another to judge what they get up to in their private lives. People have hobbies and they have things they like to do to let off steam.

I don't see why this is at ALL weird. It's the comment about burning effigies of children that's said as though it's something horrific... COME ON. This is just at attempt at sensationalism.

I ate a Jelly Baby last night! Someone call The Daily Star!

If we all accepted other people's innocent actions as just that, then we'd all be a lot happier.

burning effigies of babies and then acting as world leaders ( Bush etc ) is the part that is disturbing!

the fact that it is done in complete secrecy is also scary!

but then again if i were screaming and yelling to giant owls ( which are also pictured on the $1 bills ) and burning babies i would do it behind closed doors!

Archived