Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

i am far from being a Alex jones Follower ! he has a very annoying way of presenting stories

however i give him full credit for disclosing Bohemian Grove for what it is!

he is the only person to ever have the audacity to break in and show the world what strange and what can only be described as Satanic rituals take place!

but i suppose the user below is right, when you have all the money all the power available may be darker aspects of humanity will only appeal to ones self?

No, they can't only be described as Satanic rituals. Others have described them as fake, nothing to do with religion in any way, and you could describe them as the actions of nutcases if it is real.

We Satanists are a mostly peaceful and thoughtful people who believe that the taking of a life unneccessarily is wrong.

No, they can't only be described as Satanic rituals. Others have described them as fake, nothing to do with religion in any way, and you could describe them as the actions of nutcases if it is real.

We Satanists are a mostly peaceful and thoughtful people who believe that the taking of a life unneccessarily is wrong.

Do you believe in satan or is it just a way of life type thing ?

Do you believe in satan or is it just a way of life type thing ?

Forgive me Leviathan for answering on your behalf but I recall having this conversation with you before.

As I understand it Leviathan is a follower of Laveyan Satanism and thus does not believe in a magical being called Satan, but rather uses the term 'Satan' more symbolically.

More info from wikipedia.

Vresistance, can I ask you, do you believe in Satan as an actual entity of some sort?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible

I've just been reading about the satanic bible and the guy that wrote it in 1969.Interesting but it's one guys idea of satanism that others have followed.

seems he doesn't advocate human sacrifice,but it's a selfish and immoral "religion".

Do you think the folk at the cremation of care ceremony follow the satanic bible ?,i don't either.

As you said they are not "genuine" satanists so how can you be so sure they are not acting out the killing of a child ?maybe following an ancient ceremony (rather than the 1969 version)

From your bible.

Quote.

"a Satanist does not under any circumstance advocate criminal activity, if you believe a person deserves to die, then you are perfectly justified in placing a curse upon them and making a figurative "human sacrifice" of them."

And you call me crazy ? :roll:

Satanism has been around before the 1960s or what ever !

Satan claims in the bible Quran and Torah , that he will lead humanity astray !

Personally I think burning children to please your chosen owl god ( in this case moloch ) is leading astary big time !

I dont think there is a more horrible act than the one being played out at bohemian grove !

Personally I think burning children to please your chosen owl god ( in this case moloch ) is leading astary big time !

I dont think there is a more horrible act than the one being played out at bohemian grove !

Can you identify any children as having been burned?

So please tell me what sort of People would sacrifice children for thier chosen enity ?

Can you identify any children as having been burned?
No he can't. he can't identify anything. He can't prove anything. He can't answer a straight question. He can't even say why he keeps referring to people who are apparently worshipping moloch as Satanists. He maintains that all the people in the video are presidents and world leaders but can't identify a single one of them. He can't say for certain what the ceremony actually is. Maintains its "never before seen footage" when its been on youtube for 5 years and calls everyone who disagrees with him a satanist and evil. This whole threads a joke

moloch isn't satan though

and to accept the existence of one of them pretty much means the denial of existence of the other as any meaningful figure.

Archived