Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

But you are?

Am I what ? Consider murder evil ? YES

Cosmnsider the burning of children as a form of worship as evil ! YES TOO RIGHT !

Previous generations have worshipped Moloch in this exact way , ( were they wrong yes of coarse )

Today's elite also seem to have wanted to carry on the tradition ( may b it's a fake iffgy of a child may be not ). Do I class these People as evil ( members being both presidents bush ) yeah damn Right cow boy !

Cosmnsider the burning of children as a form of worship as evil ! YES TOO RIGHT !

Previous generations have worshipped Moloch in this exact way , ( were they wrong yes of coarse )

Today's elite also seem to have wanted to carry on the tradition ( may b it's a fake iffgy of a child may be not ). Do I class these People as evil ( members being both presidents bush ) yeah damn Right cow boy !

Do you class people burning effigies of Guy Fawkes as evil too?

You said you didn't consider Karis the right person to judge what satanism is or isn't. So I ask are you the right person? Give us a rundown of your list of credentials that makes you a more qualified judge than Karis. What makes you more fit and proper than him? Are you a theologian? Do you have a background in religious study? Are you a scholar? What makes you more qualified to judge than him?

Yeah, answer the question for once.

Taking both bibles as historical documents ( and not using any of the other sources Which describe the worshiP of moloch )

Yes I would say every ancient text talks about human sacrife , spesficaly child human sacrife in the form of burning as a form of worshiP for the diety moloch !

So yes all say kids were burnt to please Moloch !

No sorry I was not personally there nor was your father to take a snap shot of the human sacrifice in ancient Greece or ancient middle east !

Taking both bibles as historical documents ( and not using any of the other sources Which describe the worshiP of moloch )

Yes I would say every ancient text talks about human sacrife , spesficaly child human sacrife in the form of burning as a form of worshiP for the diety moloch !

So yes all say kids were burnt to please Moloch !

No sorry I was not personally there nor was your father to take a snap shot of the human sacrifice in ancient Greece or ancient middle east !

Precisely how many ancients texts of any kind have you ever read? I assume it must be a great many for you to make such a grand claim.

On what possible grounds do you claims there's any 'maybe' about whether or not a dummy is being offered in mock sacrifice?

Your own source is very clear that all that is going on are mock sacrifices of effigys:

"they bring a bound body in, an effigy of a child and sacrifice it to the idol"

"you see a human skull in effigy"

"here you have the hooded figure over the mock sacrifice"

"and here's a simulated hanging"

"they had photo-shopped in the image of skeleton burning"

"the Canaanite ritual of mock child sacrifice"

"in the article they admit that they do mock human sacrififes"

Also if this is such an evil secret society why does the video in the Op talk about them releasing photos of themselves to magazines? Is that common behaviour for secret societies?

On what possible grounds do you claims there's any 'maybe' about whether or not a dummy is being offered in mock sacrifice?

Your own source is very clear that all that is going on are mock sacrifices of effigys:

"they bring a bound body in, an effigy of a child and sacrifice it to the idol"

"you see a human skull in effigy"

"here you have the hooded figure over the mock sacrifice"

"and here's a simulated hanging"

"they had photo-shopped in the image of skeleton burning"

"the Canaanite ritual of mock child sacrifice"

"in the article they admit that they do mock human sacrififes"

Also if this is such an evil secret society why does the video in the Op talk about them releasing photos of themselves to magazines? Is that common behaviour for secret societies?

You're using logic. That won't work. Apparently a ritual to a god called Moloch is actually a Satanic ritual. You know how in the same way Albert Einstein came up with Newtonian physics and Adam Smith thought up Keynsian economics. The whole threads barking. Theres not an ounce of reason in it.

Archived