Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

yes we already know you lot claim it was only a Stage play , and the white bound effigy of a child is relay only a dummy.

And what do you claim? What reason has anyone to believe anything other than that it is an effigy which is burnt, rather than a child?

And what do you claim? What reason has anyone to believe anything other than that it is an effigy which is burnt, rather than a child?

Clearly the guy who snuck in there to film the ceremony must be part of the conspiracy as well, that's the only possible reason he'd have repeatedly talked about 'mock sacrifices' of 'effigies'.

Clearly the guy who snuck in there to film the ceremony must be part of the conspiracy as well, that's the only possible reason he'd have repeatedly talked about 'mock sacrifices' of 'effigies'.

I shouldn't think believing that would be much of a stretch for someone who believes all the witnesses to an airliner hitting the Pentagon were paid liars.

I dont think there is a more horrible act than the one being played out at bohemian grove !

What? You don't think that REAL child sacrifice is worse?

This thread is doing a very good job of highlighting that there is something VERY seriously wrong with you.

Page after page of hysterical ranting, still no evidence given, still haven't answered (responded, but not answered) anyone's questions - but ask plenty of your own, accuse others on here of being "evil", you can't even distinguish between two seperate deities, despite umpteen people explaining the differences to you.

Ever thought it might be time to call it a day?

I dont think there is a more horrible act than the one being played out at bohemian grove !

How about acts involving the torture and killing of actual people as opposed to the mock sacrifice of effigies?

For example I would suggest that the torture and killing of real people both adults and children accused of being witches by African Churches is massively more 'horrible' than the mock execution of an effigy of a child.

no one really

its a rather puerile event really isn't it

Why take a oath of secrecy if its just a little bit of harmless fun ?

That is what people defending the actions of these are saying ?you know rich influential people dressing up in Klu klux clan type uniform and setting fire to Iffigys of bound kids ?

How about acts involving the torture and killing of actual people as opposed to the mock sacrifice of effigies?

For example I would suggest that the torture and killing of real people both adults and children accused of being witches by African Churches is massively more 'horrible' than the mock execution of an effigy of a child.

Yes it could be close , at least the witch doctors in Africa have something in common with people like Gerorge Bush and others ?

it adds to the atmosphere around the event

Possibly , well actually im sure it's a very important part of the group meeting ?

Have you watched the full event ? Screaming and shouting when the " bound iffgy of a child is lit on fire )

May be some one needs to ask members what does the ceremony mean too you ?

Archived