Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

And what do you claim? What reason has anyone to believe anything other than that it is an effigy which is burnt, rather than a child?

Did you know, halibut, the introduction of Pepper's Ghost technology into the theatre put thousands of genuine spectres onto the dole queue?

Precisely how many ancients texts of any kind have you ever read? I assume it must be a great many for you to make such a grand claim.

Hmmmm

I never claimed I have read every single comment !

Starting to sound like you have put little thought into this !

worship of moloch is described in all the historical documents As involving the sacrife of children !

http://Www.bible-history.com/isbe/M/MOLECH%3B+MOLOCH/

Did you know, halibut, the introduction of Pepper's Ghost technology into the theatre put thousands of genuine spectres onto the dole queue?

Sorry please can you expand on that ? How can I get one of Thoses ghosts ?

Spare time is hard to find for me !

I see truthlogic's pendulum has swung back to "effigy" rather than "real child sacrifice" for now. Give it another few pages...

Not so sure - he's got "human sacrifice" and "effigy" in one sentence a few posts back.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7461189&postcount=342

Mind you - no mention of satanic this time.

don't sound so hopeful, this could run and run ... it might even make it to a megathread or even .... a Part 2!

It must have been a nuclear thermite filled effigy of a sacrificed baby that brought down the twin towers on 9/11.

Expect a youtube video in the next few days.

Archived