Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Hmmmm

I never claimed I have read every single comment !

Starting to sound like you have put little thought into this !

worship of moloch is described in all the historical documents As involving the sacrife of children !

http://Www.bible-history.com/isbe/M/MOLECH%3B+MOLOCH/

"every comment" what are you drivelling about?

You effectively claimed to have read every ancient text when you asserted that:

"Yes I would say every ancient text talks about human sacrife"

So please to let us know just how many ancient texts have you read? I would hope it is a great many for you to feel you're in a position to make universal claims about their contents.

Yes it could be close ,

It's not in the least bit 'close' torturing and killing actual people is clearly massively worse anything in which nobody suffers.

at least the witch doctors in Africa have something in common with people like Gerorge Bush and others ?

:huh:

Haha mega thread ! Trust me no time ! Espicaly 7 years ![/QUOTe]No more, please, you mentalist. Because I'm really bored of this already :help: Gonna have to put you on ignore if you carry on.

Find another conspiracy theory to make a mountain out of, why don't you? There's loads of them out there, it won't be difficult, trust me.

Of all the things they could act out,like maybe a bit of shakespeare,they choose to do the mock sacrifice of a baby.

Why would anyone want to do that ?

What sacrifice of a baby?

And Shakespeare has a lot of scenes a tad more gruesome than the stuff at Bohemian Grove - try MacBeth and King Lear for starters.

"every comment" what are you drivelling about?

You effectively claimed to have read every ancient text when you asserted that:

"Yes I would say every ancient text talks about human sacrife"

We can but this little spif to a rest !

How many texts apart from wiki leaks have you read about mOloch ?

Here I gave one historical document which does talk about him !

Clearly I wasted my time Giving a link ?

Do you belive in the bible ? Can I present it as form of historical reference ?9

Of all the things they could act out,like maybe a bit of shakespeare,they choose to do the mock sacrifice of a baby.

Why would anyone want to do that ?

Wasn't it the person who sneakily did the filming who said that's what they were doing? Someone else said it was an allegory of getting rid of 'dull care'?

truthlogic, as the OP, doesn't even seem to know, as he's espoused any suggestion that anyone's made on this thread about the vid, so it could actually be about almost anything.

What sacrifice of a baby?

And Shakespeare has a lot of scenes a tad more gruesome than the stuff at Bohemian Grove - try MacBeth and King Lear for starters.

Which part of Macbeth in your mind is more gruesome than buring a bound child at the foot of a giant owl ?

Archived