Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Sorry please can you expand on that ? How can I get one of Thoses ghosts ?

Spare time is hard to find for me !

Does your google facility not work? try googling Peppers Ghost, and you will see how the wicked and satanic theatre owners cruelly cast thousands of genuine spectres onto the dole.

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya! It's Gheist-ism at it's worst.

Which part of Macbeth in your mind is more gruesome than buring a bound child at the foot of a giant owl ?

If you read the Scottish play, in one scene, Lady M talks about snatching her tiny, toothless infant off her breast as it feeds, and dashing its head against the stones of the castle.

it's a conspiracy - honest!

David bowie ? What does it mEAn ?

As an expert on the illuminati and conspiracy theories, I thought you knew, tl...

Bowie is one of those "illuminati space lizard deelies" who rule the world, the ones that your friend david Icke is always waffling on about

proof in this picture here

http://www.morethings.com/music/david_bowie/david-bowie-221.jpg

I propose a new SF rule. No conspiracy theory nutters.

They are allowed endless space here to propose their ridiculous theories. We've stopped discussion on Muslims and now it's time to stop discussion of conspiracy theories. They're only allowed to run so that we can laugh at the people who believe in them, which is a tedious and sick form of pleasure.

Can we lose these people please?

We can but this little spif to a rest !

How many texts apart from wiki leaks have you read about mOloch ?

Here I gave one historical document which does talk about him !

Clearly I wasted my time Giving a link ?

Do you belive in the bible ? Can I present it as form of historical reference ?9

I made no claims to have read so much as a single text about moloch, I couldn't really care less what believers in moloch are alleged to have got up to a few millenia ago.

What I've taken issue with is whether or not you know, what you claim to know. You claim to know the contents of 'every ancient text'. I simply want to know on what grounds you claim to know the contents of 'every ancient text'.

A bit of frantic googling then cherry picking something you think backs your general argument in no way demonstrates that you are in a position to make universal claims about the content of 'ancient texts'.

So please answer my simple question; How many ancient texts have you read.

As an expert on the illuminati and conspiracy theories, I thought you knew, tl...

Bowie is one of those "illuminati space lizard deelies" who rule the world, the ones that your friend david Icke is always waffling on about

proof in this picture here

http://www.morethings.com/music/david_bowie/david-bowie-221.jpg

This is exactly the sort of thing I mean. Laughing at the people who are delusional enough to believe conspiracy theories is the modern equivalent of paying to go to the local lunatic asylum to laugh and gawp at the inmates.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Alex Jones is a Cointelpro-like agent "seeding" the "truth movement", taking attention away from the real crimes of state and ensuring critical thinking is focussed on mysterious satanic rituals, elaborate notions of freemasonic hegemony and other wild goose chases as a means of pacifying dissidence.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

I don't like Alex jones and don't agree with a lot of what he says , world Goverment etc

I belive this is exactly what we need to fight the courpt elite !

Shouty fat man as we Remeber him !

This is exactly the sort of thing I mean. Laughing at the people who are delusional enough to believe conspiracy theories is the modern equivalent of paying to go to the local lunatic asylum to laugh and gawp at the inmates.
Nagel, you shame us all. You're quite right, but what else are people supposed to do? Whatever anyone says, they're not going to stop, are they?

Whatever sensible comments are given, people like truthlogic and Vresistance are going to discount them because they prefer to think that the world is ruled by lizards or the NWO, because it's more interesting, existing and intriguing than the truth.

So we resort to teasing them a little when commonsense has failed to prevail?

Archived