Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Nagel, you shame us all. You're quite right, but what else are people supposed to do? Whatever anyone says, they're not going to stop, are they?

Whatever sensible comments are given, people like truthlogic and Vresistance are going to discount them because they prefer to think that the world is ruled by lizards or the NWO, because it's more interesting, existing and intriguing than the truth.

So we resort to teasing them a little when commonsense has failed to prevail?

I'm proposing that conspiracy theory threads are locked and removed, in the same way Muslim threads are locked and removed. And for the same reasons - they're predictable and tedious and just bring out the same 'usual suspects' to argue each side.

It's an argument that isn't going anywhere as neither side will be convinced by the other.

It's a personal rule of mine never to discuss a subject with someone who has 'faith' as by definition their reasoning is not based on logic, but only on belief.

I'm proposing that conspiracy theory threads are locked and removed, in the same way Muslim threads are locked and removed. And for the same reasons - they're predictable and tedious and just bring out the same 'usual suspects' to argue each side.

It's an argument that isn't going anywhere as neither side will be convinced by the other.

It's a personal rule of mine never to discuss a subject with someone who has 'faith' as by definition their reasoning is not based on logic, but only on belief.

Deleting conspiracy threads would also have the added benefit of making conspiracy theorists think SF is part of the conspiracy.

Archived