Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Now that i am involved in the thread, it won't be modded by me, so fire away. Besides which, topic titles have to reflect the contents, and yours was factually inaccurate.

2 We don't have a right to know about their male bonding activities, frankly. And it isn't a secret. Richard Nixon made a public statement about it. You can't get much less secret then the president of the usa commenting about them.

It is private, not secret.

3 Do you condemn Guy Fawkes burners then? Those horrible horrible children who murder Guy Fawkes every year? Or am i being ridiculous, like you?

but sir with respect , it is the TITLE being discussed!

and you seem to insist that burning child iffgies is NOT satanism but harmless corporate fun! and without even discussing that FIRST you moded the title.

Burning a SO called Terrorist as a nation

and making a human sacrifice to your secret hidden God

are two different things?

or are they exactly the same?

and as i pointed out before the Members say that YOu must take a oath of secrecy!

are you calling david Gregan a liar? have you watched the interview? i know you have not as if you did you would not have the audacity to claim it is NOT a secret what goes on there!

ive seen the full undercover documentary! as that is the ONLY hard evidence that backs up the accusations made against the club!

it ends with the Burning of a childs corpse!

very nice!

And those accusations are?

Hang on, now it's a child's corpse they were burning? make up your mind!

I think the over use of capitals and exclaimation/question marks is making your thought process even more erratic :loopy:

I admit I've not read the entirety but I've reported this thread and asked for the title to be changed It's really quite offensive to see a parellel drawn between pagans and 'Satanists'.

The thread's not about Satanists or Pagans. It should be renamed "Why do some people join secret/private clubs?"

The thread's not about Satanists or Pagans. It should be renamed "Why do some people join secret/private clubs?"
How so? The title specifies pagan, and the op talks about Satanic rituals :huh:

Although as the op is also one of the forum's oddball obsessives, maybe he should be forgiven. :hihi:

How so? The title specifies pagan, and the op talks about Satanic rituals :huh:

Although as the op is also one of the forum's oddball obsessives, maybe he should be forgiven. :hihi:

The title originally said "Satanic" instead of "Pagan" but the content was nothing to do with Satanism. Some people started talking about Paganism and I believe it got changed from there.

The title originally said "Satanic" instead of "Pagan" but the content was nothing to do with Satanism. Some people started talking about Paganism and I believe it got changed from there.
If the two subjects are intertwined in these people's minds, they need to be disabused of their wrong ideas.

Paganism or Wicca is a celebration of Life and Nature, nothing to do with the sort of things that truthlogic (a misnomer if ever I saw one) seems to think it is. If 'people' think that pagans have only cobbled together their ideas from garbled tales passed down in families/communities, so what? If L Ron Hubbard can invent his own religion in the 20th century, surely other people can be allowed to celebrate their own religion without confusion?

I can think of better things to do with my time, what on earth is going through these peoples minds while they are going through these rituals?

Grahame, it's a stage-play. What's probably going through their minds is "Hope I don't forget my lines!"

If the two subjects are intertwined in these people's minds, they need to be disabused of their wrong ideas.

Paganism or Wicca is a celebration of Life and Nature, nothing to do with the sort of things that truthlogic (a misnomer if ever I saw one) seems to think it is. If 'people' think that pagans have only cobbled together their ideas from garbled tales passed down in families/communities, so what? If L Ron Hubbard can invent his own religion in the 20th century, surely other people can be allowed to celebrate their own religion without confusion?

He seems to have no idea what Satanism is either.

Archived