Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

The thread's not about Satanists or Pagans. It should be renamed "Why do some people join secret/private clubs?"

no i think it should be renamed , why would any one feel the need to burn effigies of children

or why would some one join a club which makes annual child sacrifices?

How so? The title specifies pagan, and the op talks about Satanic rituals :huh:

Although as the op is also one of the forum's oddball obsessives, maybe he should be forgiven. :hihi:

i was not the one who changed the title! it was one of the people who are arguing that so called "mock" child sacrifices is just a little bit of harmless corporate fun!

you know like paint balling!:P

If the two subjects are intertwined in these people's minds, they need to be disabused of their wrong ideas.

Paganism or Wicca is a celebration of Life and Nature, nothing to do with the sort of things that truthlogic (a misnomer if ever I saw one) seems to think it is. If 'people' think that pagans have only cobbled together their ideas from garbled tales passed down in families/communities, so what? If L Ron Hubbard can invent his own religion in the 20th century, surely other people can be allowed to celebrate their own religion without confusion?

is the burning of child effigies ( or human sacrifice ) more pagan or more satanism?

1 I understand now...you can't tell the difference between real and fake, hence in your mind they are the same, hence the posts you make...

2 Your second sentence is, again, claiming real child sacrifice....oh wait, see point one above.

how is one to know if the bodies are real or fake?

how are we too know if some members may decide to to it for real to please their owl God

which is also secretly printed on the $1 bill!?

I changed it - they are not related in my mind, but they worship an owl so one would assume paganism is involved (nature). Better than the original title anyway, because it certainly isn't satanism.

Of course, they don't really worship it, but ...

How can it be better? I don't know anything about Satanism, except made-up stuff in novels, or whether it exists or not, but it's certainly not paganism either. I'm gathering that you know nothing about it. Worship owls?:huh:

You know what they say about why you should never 'assume' anything?

the worship of Moloch is specifically banned by the Bible!

Even Hebrew history recalls child sacrifices made to this deity!

after alex jones broke in and recorded the activities of this cult, they have gone public to a degree and published old photos of members

1, hanging people

2, mock torture of black boys

3, more adult mock child sacrifices!

but im sure Bush and his family are ONLY there AFTER these events take place! :-)#

Issues and practices relating to Moloch and child sacrifice may also have been exaggerated for effect.

-wikipedia

and im sure the people who are members and who have swore a oath of secrecy have no influence over wiki etc

as they are only the most richest and powerful men on planet earth!

why on earth would they want to influence public opinion about their corporate human sacrifices!

hu?

and yes it IS a secret! no private as you suggest!

it is a secret because members such as David say you MUST take a oath of secrecy about the activities at the Grove!

relay friend why on earth would you try and defend these horrible horrible actives!

realY have some shame please we are talking about children here!

Archived