Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Child sacrifice is the ritualistic killing of children in order to please, propitiate or force supernatural beings in order to achieve a desired result. As such, it is a form of human sacrifice.

( in this case the burning of a bound childs effigy in order to please the God Moloch , the same practice which has been going on for thousands of years , I wonder if the ancient Greeks or Phoenicians used effigies or the real thing when worshiping Moloch in their time?)

Moloch is also described in the Jewish and Christian Bibles, each speaks of the worshiping of the Deity by Child Sacrifice!

1 Kings 11:7

2 Kings 23:10

Jer 7: 30-32

Both religions command their followers NOT to sacrifice children to Moloch!

Lev. xviii. 21

Child sacrifice is the ritualistic killing of children in order to please, propitiate or force supernatural beings in order to achieve a desired result. As such, it is a form of human sacrifice.

( in this case the burning of a bound childs effigy in order to please the God Moloch , the same practice which has been going on for thousands of years , I wonder if the ancient Greeks or Phoenicians used effigies or the real thing when worshiping Moloch in their time?)

Moloch is also described in the Jewish and Christian Bibles, each speaks of the worshiping of the Deity by Child Sacrifice!

1 Kings 11:7

2 Kings 23:10

Jer 7: 30-32

Both religions command their followers NOT to sacrifice children to Moloch!

Lev. xviii. 21

That's great, but they're not sacrificing any children.

What is your point with this thread anyway? so far all you've done is rant about Satanism and child sacrifice - neither of which take place in the vid

Well, there are several sources I just looked up that say it is paganism (directly related to wicca in fact).
I still think that the title being altered in direct relationship to a thread talking about all this rubbish about satanism and trying to ally pagans to it, is deliberately being offensive and inflammatory. I don't know anyone who 'worships' an owl.

You've made an error in your alteration and should take steps to remedy it. If the title originally referred to 'Satanism' and the op also refers to that, why alter it in the first place?

I still think that the title being altered in direct relationship to a thread talking about all this rubbish about satanism and trying to ally pagans to it, is deliberately being offensive and inflammatory. I don't know anyone who 'worships' an owl.

You've made an error in your alteration and should take steps to remedy it. If the title originally referred to 'Satanism' and the op also refers to that, why alter it in the first place?

The OP was incorrectly trying to link it to Satanism. A relevant title shouldn't use the words Satanic or Pagan. Judging by the content so far, the title should be " I can't help but generalise and try to make very shaky links between subjects I know nothing about, but believe any agenda driven heavily edited conspiracy videos while completely avoiding committing to any statement about the actual point of the thread- HELP ME!"

But there won't be enough space for all the letters in the title.

The OP was incorrectly trying to link it to Satanism. A relevant title shouldn't use the words Satanic or Pagan. Judging by the content so far, the title should be " I can't help but generalise and try to make very shaky links between subjects I know nothing about, but believe any agenda driven heavily edited conspiracy videos while completely avoiding committing to any statement about the actual point of the thread- HELP ME!"

But there won't be enough space for all the letters in the title.

Satanism includes human sacrifice. Here is a short extract of the calendar.

JANUARY

7 - St Winebald day: Blood rituals, dismemberment. Animal/human sacrifice.

17 - Satanic revels: Sexual rituals.

20 - 26: Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.

26 - The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and human sacrifice of woman/child.

FEBRUARY

2 - Candlemass: Mass initiation of new members and animal or human sacrifice.

MARCH

1 - St Eichatadt Day: Blood rituals involving the drinking of human blood for strength and homage/honours to demons.

20 - Vernal/Spring Equinox: A feast day involving orgies and animal or human sacrifice.

24 - Feast of the beast: A sixteen year old girl becomes the bride of satan in a marriage ceremony.

APRIL

Easter Week-end: Black mass/black sabbath. To mock the death of Jesus Christ, a man is sacrificed on Good Friday. On Easter Sunday, known to satanists as unholy sunday, a woman or man is sacrificed followed by three days of fasting and chanting.

19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.

25 The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.

30 Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_calendar.htm

Archived