Any airgunners on here??

Had the usaul 'push in' pistols when younger. Also BSA Scorpion, Webley Tempest, BSA .25 Rat Stopper, HW 97, HW 77K, BSA Super Ten MK 2., BSA Meteor, etc, etc,

Harrington Gat guns lol, i owned a few in my youth, always wanted the Tempest after viewing it in Suggs Sport. Weihrauch's, had a couple of Hw80's in the past.

Well thats more people than i thought and there hasnt been a negative comment so far!!

Iv been doing it for over a year now and im lucky enough to have 2 permissions up to now with a wide variety of quarry!! I have a few rifles now and some pistols.

Hi my partner has steyr lg110 177, falcon raptor 22, morini cm 162 el and a baby ASI compact 177 and he loves them to bits, used to shoot at Pontefract but now doesn't have the time.

What upsets him so much about Pontefract that he feels the need to shoot at it?:huh:

I have a Sharp Innova .177. Lovely rifle - very light, very accurate and power up to the legal limit. Recently had it serviced and it shoots beautifully.

Also a Webley Senior (also .177) early model in its own original case.

Archived