Any airgunners on here??

I have the webley raider 10. It is a superb rifle and is very accurate. I shoot on a regular basis on a local farm. Also own a classic bsa meteor, edgar bros .75 camo stock, and a few pistols, and my son shoots smk syntarg.

i have an air arms s200 (or is it 2000) in .22 which is superb, very accurate. 11 ft/lb, use it on metal targets in back garden and odd rat we get out of woods. (shot 6 last yr). dont use it for any other wildlife as we get many beautiful birds near us and loads of annoying squirrels but dont like to shoot them. have shot woodpigeon previously tho with it on farms when they were a pest.

would be good if there was a proper field target range and indoor practise range in sheffield. years ago we used to be members of target rifle club at leadmill bus garage, have fired live ammo there

i have an air arms s200 (or is it 2000) in .22 which is superb, very accurate. 11 ft/lb, use it on metal targets in back garden and odd rat we get out of woods. (shot 6 last yr). dont use it for any other wildlife as we get many beautiful birds near us and loads of annoying squirrels but dont like to shoot them. have shot woodpigeon previously tho with it on farms when they were a pest.

would be good if there was a proper field target range and indoor practise range in sheffield. years ago we used to be members of target rifle club at leadmill bus garage, have fired live ammo there

euroguns have a target range not to faraway either

Mod Note

Posts have been removed for discussing buying and selling of weapons.

Please note this is specifically forbidden on this forum, discuss the weapons by all means but no buying or selling.

Webley Tempest .22

Benjamin Sheridan EB22

Weihrauch HW45 .177

I use a modifier with the EB22, as without one it's a noisy little devil. I don't have any immediate ambitions to increase my collection, I had a look at an Alecto, but it reminded me of a toy spaceman's gun.

Showing your age Chris, I used to go there to. ;)

Archived