Compatability- what are your thoughts?

The need to reproduce is vital to the survival of every species, but in terms of compatability within our own species, is it fair to say that male/female relationships are less compatable than same sex relationships?

I'm a hetrosexual male who prefers to be in the company of other men rather than with women. Obviously I'm attracted to women sexually but I prefer mens company as I find we have more in common with one another; I would imagine that women feel the same towards other women.

But how would you define 'compatabilty' in regards to the perfect partner? Could it be possible that my parner that I love dearly with all my heart isn't actually my intended soul mate but a fella out there is?

Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, I'm perfectly happy in my current relationship and I'm in no way coming out of the closet. I'm just interested in your opinions on this.

Why am I attracted to women sexually when men appeal to me in every other way?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and I haven't confused you.:confused:

The need to reproduce is vital to the survival of every species, but in terms of compatability within our own species, is it fair to say that male/female relationships are less compatable than same sex relationships?

I'm a hetrosexual male who prefers to be in the company of other men rather than with women. Obviously I'm attracted to women sexually but I prefer mens company as I find we have more in common with one another; I would imagine that women feel the same towards other women.

But how would you define 'compatabilty' in regards to the perfect partner? Could it be possible that my parner that I love dearly with all my heart isn't actually my intended soul mate but a fella out there is?

Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, I'm perfectly happy in my current relationship and I'm in no way coming out of the closet. I'm just interested in your opinions on this.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and I haven't confused you.:confused:

Because women talk too much and most,if not all of a conversation, is just a load of <removed>.

I'm a heterosexual female but prefer the company of men. I honestly can't imagine preferring to be with women, I have no idea how heterosexual men do it!

So I would surmise that women are the problem :hihi:

I feel that the bond between men is stronger than that between women. I also feel(dare I say it)that the bond between men is as strong, sometimes stronger than the bond they have with their female partners.

No, I don't think so.

Fair enough.

I don't see why not.

Maybe you have a problem with women rather than with men - it sounds as if you're unable to relate to women other than as potential sex partners.

I think it's a potentially interesting subject, but you seem to be very vague as to exactly what your question is.

I feel that the bond between men is stronger than that between women. I also feel(dare I say it)that the bond between men is as strong, sometimes stronger than the bond they have with their female partners.

Sorry, I genuinely don't mean to be rude, I really don't think this actually means much - what do you mean by 'the bond between men is stronger than the bond between women'?

Who are you talking about? Mates, lovers, colleagues, what?

It all seems hopelessly vague to me.

<SNIP>

I think it's a potentially interesting subject, but you seem to be very vague as to exactly what your question is.

I know I'm being vague Halibut, it's hard to put into words what I 'm trying to say.

I suppose what I mean is, apart from needing to reproduce, what do men and women have in common? Men in general seem much closer to other men.

Archived