Compatability- what are your thoughts?

I know I'm being vague Halibut, it's hard to put into words what I 'm trying to say.

I suppose what I mean is, apart from needing to reproduce, what do men and women have in common? Men in general seem much closer to other men.

I have plenty in common with my OH, we like all the same things. I've rarely met another female that I have more than one thing in common with, hence why I don't associate with any really, too many awkward silences! If I was a lesbian I'd be foobed! I think it's really all down to individuals. Your own experience may be that you feel more compatible with other men but not everyone else will feel that way.

I have plenty in common with my OH, we like all the same things. I've rarely met another female that I have more than one thing in common with, hence why I don't associate with any really, too many awkward silences! If I was a lesbian I'd be foobed! I think it's really all down to individuals. Your own experience may be that you feel more compatible with other men but not everyone else will feel that way.
Yes I accept that vwkittie.

I know I'm being vague Halibut, it's hard to put into words what I 'm trying to say.

I suppose what I mean is, apart from needing to reproduce, what do men and women have in common? Men in general seem much closer to other men.

What do men and women have in common?

Almost anything you care to mention apart from different reproductive systems.

Men in general seem closer to other men?

I think you may be generalising from your own experience here.

Personally I find that my closest relationships are to women rather than men and I know of other men who have similar experiences.

Not to me. What is it in a man that you find attractive?
If a man is attractive he's attractive. Brad Pitt is attractive, I don't fancy him but I can see he's attractive, I see lots of attractive men when I'm out and about. Don't you manofstrad, or are you 100% hetro?

Personally I find that my closest relationships are to women rather than men and I know of other men who have similar experiences.

I am the same.

Of course I'm generalising from my own experience, that's why I typed- 'seem closer' halibut. I'm not claiming that it is the case.

Archived