Compatability- what are your thoughts?

I think Jessica's just answered it shaz.

Cheers Jessica, that should make good reading, I'd say it explains what I'm trying to describe.:)

Yes, it explains it very well. To put it in a nutshell, you mean that men form stronger bonds with other men, than women do with other women.

Yes, it explains it very well. To put it in a nutshell, you mean that men form stronger bonds with other men, than women do with other women.

Yes I'd agree with that. I'd also say that I can get extremely protective/defensive when it comes to my o/h critisizing my friends. Allthough I have to admit the last time she did she had good reason.

Yes I'd agree with that. I'd also say that I can get extremely protective/defensive when it comes to my o/h critisizing my friends. Allthough I have to admit the last time she did she had good reason.

Yes, do you think women sometimes get jealous of the friendship between their partner and his friends.?

I think Jessica's just answered it shaz.

Cheers Jessica, that should make good reading, I'd say it explains what I'm trying to describe.:)

It does, but that article is pretty limited. If you're really interested in the topic (and it's a very interesting topic) then follow the references...

Archived