Compatability- what are your thoughts?

Could the answer to your question perhaps be as simple as the fact that some people are homosexual and some are not? :)

He did say it's got nothing to do with sex or finding other guys sexually attractive, it's more like the bond you would have with your brother or something.

People seem to be suggesting it's not possible/acceptable to have a close bond with anyone unless you also want to shag them.

You're not quite understanding me Swami.

I know that gender shouldn't matter, that's the very point I'm making.

What I'm asking is- why do I; aswell as countless others(both male and female)dismiss the possibilty that their ideal soul mate might be the same sex.

I'm not talking merely sexual attraction, I'm going beyond that, and this is where many of you are getting confused.

I'm talking about a soul mate. Not a close friend, or someone you find fit, but 'a soul mate'.

What's your definition of a soul mate?

My apologies, I stand corrected.

Could the answer to your question perhaps be as simple as the fact that some people are homosexual and some are not? :)

No Swami, I don't believe it's as simple as that.

Here's a question- Do you think an homosexual can have either sex as a soul-mate?

If so, why?

He did say it's got nothing to do with sex or finding other guys sexually attractive, it's more like the bond you would have with your brother or something.

People seem to be suggesting it's not possible/acceptable to have a close bond with anyone unless you also want to shag them.

Correct. This is how most people think Bulgarian, this is what I've been trying to debate here.

No Swami, I don't believe it's as simple as that.

Here's a question- Do you think an homosexual can have either sex as a soul-mate?

If so, why?

Yes, of course. Human relationships, human love, are to do with so much more than mere gender and sexuality.

If by soul mate you mean someone with whom one has a very profound and deep seated affection/bond/connection - then yes, a soul mate of either sex is surely possible for someone regatdless of whether they are gay or straight.

Because women talk too much and most,if not all of a conversation, is just a load of <removed>.

They constantly talk about Coronation Street or something really trivial like the neighbours have a new kitten. You asked them to be quiet for 30 seconds and they will struggle.

Archived