Would you go to a tabloid about this?

He's a grown lad so don't see at his age why he should have to wear a uniform anyway. It says dress code but its uniform by the back door. Think its a jobs worth from the teacher. Why didn't the teacher say to photographer can you fit him in at the back so the trousers don't show. It's his last year after all.

I don't think it's the teachers fault at all. The teachers just enforce some stupid law made up by other people, generally the type of people who like to try and hide behind things and remain anonymous yet whield power ... or at least what they think is power.

I don't think it's the teachers fault at all. The teachers just enforce some stupid law made up by other people, generally the type of people who like to try and hide behind things and remain anonymous yet whield power ... or at least what they think is power.

Basic fact he was wearing Trakkies ... hard luck the kid got "clocked"!! :suspect:

they should wear black trousers not tracksuit bottoms, but most wear trackies anyway, why cudnt they just stand him at back or somewhere his bottoms wasnt showin instead of the school be daft?? surely puttin him where his bottoms wasnt on show was the best/only option for sum normal teacher???

some stupid law made up by other people, generally the type of people who like to try and hide behind things and remain anonymous .

You mean head teachers and school governors that hold meetings to discuss school policy and then publish it a school prospects which is usually signed by parents when they enrol their children at a school ……… who is hiding?

If you don’t like the rules either find another school or put your proposals to the next governors meeting.

Would I go to the tabloids about this? No.

Would I go to the tabloids about anything? No.

Does this story matter in the slightest? No.

School uniform is a throwback anyway. You always get a surge in support for uniforms in poor economic times, and the reverse is also true.

But uniforms make no measurable difference to anything, and are simply an aspirational signifier. If pupils are in uniform, why not the teachers? School pupils, Police, Medics, Fire, Nurses, Soldiers, Retail workers - all in uniform. Why not teachers eh?