Would you go to a tabloid about this?

they should wear black trousers not tracksuit bottoms, but most wear trackies anyway, why cudnt they just stand him at back or somewhere his bottoms wasnt showin instead of the school be daft?? surely puttin him where his bottoms wasnt on show was the best/only option for sum normal teacher???

Why, how do you know most wear Trakkies ... are a Pupil there m8? :)

I felt sorry for the lad - not that he wasn't in the photo, but that he was further disgraced by having a photo in the Star holding some nasty old washed out traggy bottoms... I'm guessing that Sheffield school kids wouldn't shout 'pov' at a kid dressed in really old washed out traggies rather than the school uniform (which isn't that expensive after all!)... He'd have been the butt of many nasty asides and quips when I was at school...

Edited by Lady Star

I felt sorry for the lad - not that he wasn't in the photo, but that he was further disgraced by having a photo in the Star holding some nasty old washed out traggy bottoms... I'm guessing that Sheffield school kids wouldn't shout 'pov' at a kid dressed in really old washed out traggies rather than the school uniform (which isn't that expensive after all!)... He'd have been the butt of many nasty asides and quips when I was at school...

Well true, the Trakkies were a bit bedragled but I guess he liked it that way .... and as a result got "busted as I say.

If he had worn Proper School Trousers all'd of been well I guess :)

Why, how do you know most wear Trakkies ... are a Pupil there m8? :)

no im not a pupil there, but i see kids everyday walkin past my flat in black trackies wen i know there uniform is BLACK TROUSERS. if the kids are in trackies then put them in the photo where ya cant see there legs, is that not the simple solution????

no im not a pupil there, but i see kids everyday walkin past my flat in black trackies wen i know there uniform is BLACK TROUSERS.

How you know this is the Uniform - Black Trousers?

Myself, wha's the point I feel in wearing plain Trakkies ... it'll still get them no-where ... Chilles' would be my choice ;)

• 4 years later...
no im not a pupil there, but i see kids everyday walkin past my flat in black trackies wen i know there uniform is BLACK TROUSERS. if the kids are in trackies then put them in the photo where ya cant see there legs, is that not the simple solution????

... and people say Uniform is strict now-a-days!!