Uroborus Journal-for any writers/artists wanting to get more work out there

Tentacles

Hi there, I'm starting a new Journal called Uroborus and I'm looking for submissions from writers and artists of all types.

If this is something you think you would be interested in please visit the website

uroborus.weebly.com

Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

OK this is going to sound really harsh but your probably going to attract more potential submissions if you are a bit more professional like having a paid for website with it's own name rather than a weebly sub domain and (I don't normally pick on spelling as mine is so bad but this is for writers) spelled ourobobos correctly

A cursory google reveals Uroboros and Ouroborus to be equivalent spellings. It's not an English word, the English spelling isn't fixed.

If your spelling is poor, then the search panel is your best friend...

Thank you for the submission De Batz, I have sent you an e-mail directly.

And thanks for the feedback evildrneil, unfortunately paying for a website isn't an option as funds are being reserved for ordering the initial stock of the journal.

As for the spelling there are multiple interpretations of how the word is spelt as De Batz points out, for example you have spelt it with two 'b's which I have never seen before. Spelling it with a U is my aesthetic decision.

Archived