Everfink question? Is it true that.......

Katsz1179

Is it true that Everfink is going to be held two Friday's a month?

If so when will this start?

When is the Razor stilleto night held? Is it in the club next to Fuel? Is this a goth night? I've seen something about it on the forum ages ago, but can't remember?

Hiya :)

Razor Stiletto isn't a goth night, but there is a VERY mixed crowd, so some goths do go. The music is more electro/indie/80s & cheese really, and they always have 2 or 3 live bands/performers on, normally a bit quirky, and again electro/indie type music. GREAT night out, yeah its near Fuel :)

First Saturday of every month.

Originally posted by Pauline BHG

Hiya :)

Razor Stiletto isn't a goth night, but there is a VERY mixed crowd, so some goths do go. The music is more electro/indie/80s & cheese really, and they always have 2 or 3 live bands/performers on, normally a bit quirky, and again electro/indie type music. GREAT night out, yeah its near Fuel :)

First Saturday of every month.

Thanks!! it was the electro/80's i was looking for, so that sounds pretty cool. Will probably be going to corp the 1st weekend of November. Might give it a try.

Oh well, if its 80s and electro you're looking for, look no further than the BEST club, Synthetic http://www.syntheticsheffield.co.uk/ You have to email them to get your name on the door if you're not a student.

Best playlist ever IMHO !!! Unfortunately it's only on every 2 or 3 months. There was one a couple of weeks ago, and the next one is Saturday 10th December. I highly recommend it.

Playlist includes: * Depeche Mode * Gary Numan * Ladytron * Human League * Fischerspooner * Goldfrapp * Kraftwerk * Hiem * Clor * Erasure * The Bravery * New Order * The Faint * Soft Cell * Air * Royksopp * Joy Division * Miss Kittin * Cure * Adult. * Duran Duran * Le Tigre * Pet Shop Boys * St. Etienne * Magnetic Fields * Tiga and Zyntherius * OMD * Associates * Stereolab * Tears for Fears * Ultravox * Yazoo * A Flock of Seagulls * Postal Service * Bronski Beat * Blancmange * A-ha * Felix Da Housecat * Visage * Cabaret Voltaire *

and more…

I'll be there :D

Originally posted by Pauline BHG

Oh well, if its 80s and electro you're looking for, look no further than the BEST club, Synthetic http://www.syntheticsheffield.co.uk/ You have to email them to get your name on the door if you're not a student.

Best playlist ever IMHO !!! Unfortunately it's only on every 2 or 3 months. There was one a couple of weeks ago, and the next one is Saturday 10th December. I highly recommend it.

Playlist includes: * Depeche Mode * Gary Numan * Ladytron * Human League * Fischerspooner * Goldfrapp * Kraftwerk * Hiem * Clor * Erasure * The Bravery * New Order * The Faint * Soft Cell * Air * Royksopp * Joy Division * Miss Kittin * Cure * Adult. * Duran Duran * Le Tigre * Pet Shop Boys * St. Etienne * Magnetic Fields * Tiga and Zyntherius * OMD * Associates * Stereolab * Tears for Fears * Ultravox * Yazoo * A Flock of Seagulls * Postal Service * Bronski Beat * Blancmange * A-ha * Felix Da Housecat * Visage * Cabaret Voltaire *

and more…

I'll be there :D

Thanks again, that is a night worth considering! My only problem is, I like to have a drink. At the moment i travel back home with my Ex from corp on a saturday, we share a house in Chesterfield. I don't like the idea of travelling back in a taxi on my own!

Can't wait for the day when someone finally buys the house and I can be on the doorstep to these nights in sheffield with no worries!

Archived