Do you dislike people based on their posts?

Yes but not very often at all. I remember a thread about prostitutes where someone said they deserved to be raped, which made me think, I dislike that person.

I remember that thread too, & I think it was round about the same time that Richard Littlejohn from the Daily Mail was gloating about the prostitutes that were murdered in Ipswich. In that instance, that simply confirmed my suspicion that Richard Littlejohn is like an internet troll and not a very nice person either.

I sometimes build up an image in my mind about what a fellow forummer might be like. I have met 2 forummers in the flesh, and they are both as nice & genuine as their posts are on here!

What is to be gained by disliking someone? Like and dislike are horns on the same goat.

Ah but this is like saying whats to be gained by being frustrated or being angry. Sometimes even though I know how I feel is not productive, helpful or even rational I can't help how I feel about it.

i think..............maybe rightly maybe wrongly that i am loved and loathed in equal measure :)

going back to the op, everybody says they dont dislike others but surely its similer to love, people DO and have fallen in love on the forum, so surely theres scope for real hatred too?

Archived