Do you dislike people based on their posts?

And your point is ? you know what I mean ,he knows what I mean,its a forum not a grammatical hoe down..get a grip man(?)

His point is that you have to use correct spelling and grammar otherwise people will not know what you're talking about.

Eye halve a spelling checker,

It came with my pea sea.

It plainly marks four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write -

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It knows bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite;

It's rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it,

I'm shore your pleased two no.

It's letter perfect awl the weigh -

My checker tolled me sew!

His point is that you have to use correct spelling and grammar otherwise people will not know what you're talking about.

Eye halve a spelling checker,

It came with my pea sea.

It plainly marks four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write -

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It knows bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite;

It's rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it,

I'm shore your pleased two no.

It's letter perfect awl the weigh -

My checker tolled me sew!

If he didnt know what i was on about he couldnt have corrected my grammar...logical

i do have characters on here that i think 'oh hell, here we go again' then some just crack me up and some that give me this strange feeling of being back in junior high when I'm 'talking to them. it's almost like in real life. but i do realize that it's kaimani responding to them and he's responding to other 'non-people' so i don't have anyone on here i wouldn't want to have a pint with.

what I'm guilty of, though, is always imagining that we're all in a pub and i try to think of how people look and behave and how some might become as the drinks start to flow.

Like others have said, hard to really dislike someone if you haven't met them and they haven't directly upset you.Maybe we like people who react to situations in a similar way to ourselves?Although it's good to have opposing views sometimes as it makes you question your beliefs etc.

I just don't like it when people set out with the sole intention of having a dig at someone, in fact I find it boring.:|

what I'm guilty of, though, is always imagining that we're all in a pub and i try to think of how people look and behave and how some might become as the drinks start to flow.

been there done that, a few times, its a good crack REALLY going to the pub and meeting some "weirdos" off the net :D

Archived