Gold reaches record high of $1,428.50 an ounce. If you have some.

Today gold was trading at its highest ever level of $1,428.50 an ounce. That's the price you can expect if you are luck enough to have a Krugerrand or 2 kicking around.

I'm off to the dentist to trade in my gold filling.

Today gold was trading at its highest ever level of $1,428.50 an ounce. That's the price you can expect if you are luck enough to have a Krugerrand or 2 kicking around.

I'm off to the dentist to trade in my gold filling.

Many experts are forcasting Gold could double from todays high over the next 18 months............hang onto your gold!!! or even buy some!!!

Many experts are forcasting Gold could double from todays high over the next 18 months............hang onto your gold!!! or even buy some!!!

In 1980 gold reached $880 an ounce. Inflation adjusted that is $6300 an ounce (based on real inflation, not the phony baloney government inflation figures). We're a long way from bubble territory yet.

Don't have a Krugerrand yet. Might get one next time I buy some gold.

(Don't forget silver as well, that's got a long way to go yet.)

Why? What's the point of something increasing in value if you're not going to flog it?

Archived