Stuff in your house

la z boy chair. Its just wicked......

That reminds me, I had a local chap make me an Adirondack Chair for the garden. I had tried a few out before making my purchase, his was the best quality and most comfortable. I can highly recommend him, PM me for his details.:)

That reminds me, I had a local chap make me an Adirondack Chair for the garden. I had tried a few out before making my purchase, his was the best quality and most comfortable. I can highly recommend him, PM me for his details.:)

Id need a garden for that - Im a flat dweller (by choice I might add I've never owned a house). I've always fancied a poang chair for indoors but Im banned by the OH. Not sure how I managed to swing the la z boy tbh. She has designs on it being superceded by some horrible brown thing.......

Id need a garden for that - Im a flat dweller (by choice I might add I've never owned a house). I've always fancied a poang chair for indoors but Im banned by the OH. Not sure how I managed to swing the la z boy tbh. She has designs on it being superceded by some horrible brown thing.......

I had this guy make one for the garden at first, sort of a lounger with a foot rest type thing, really stylish. It was so comfy that I moved it into the orangery, then into the family room. I have since had a dozen made for indoors and out, my guests fight over them when we throw a party, quite funny to watch!. Great piece of furniture to invest in.:)

Archived