Jaipur IPA Thornbridge Brewery.

shpoolx

You need to do a bigger bottle that's what my customers said anyway lol I'd be happy to stock it in my new restaurant but need bigger bottles it's hard to sell the 275ml bottle we used to stock it in Chesterfield it's a good ipa people loved it but it's size is the downfall let me know if you guys do a bigger bottle il get a few of my mates to stock it in there restaurants

Good news! Any Thornbridge beer is a step forward for curry shops. Not sure how I`d manage a Jaipur with a madras; there`s a lot of flavour in that beer! Would really need to be matched with food that wouldn`t `argue` with its citrusy, zingy taste! Be great for a pint before though!

Good news! Any Thornbridge beer is a step forward for curry shops. Not sure how I`d manage a Jaipur with a madras; there`s a lot of flavour in that beer! Would really need to be matched with food that wouldn`t `argue` with its citrusy, zingy taste! Be great for a pint before though!

The Thornbridge Kipling is obviously a better bet. Thornbridge now do a keg version. I know it isn't strictly real ale, but compared with the crappy UK brewed fake Indian lager that is normally on offer it would be a great step forward and at 5.2 ABV is probably a little easier.

Incidentally the Thornbridge beers are bottled in 500mm bottles as well as the smaller ones. You just need to ask.

Archived