Fuel duty cut??

The only places in which you can see what looks like the outcome of a war are hospital wards which treat people with terrible injuries inflicted by poorly regulated drivers. But in this case the "war" is being waged by motorists against pedestrians and cyclists.

Yep every morning when I drive to work I think "Mmmmm look at all those targets"....:roll: You really need to get a grip..

This so called saving for us on petrol is a load of rubbish apparently they having reduced prices because they have paid duty on the barrels of petrol that were buying at the moment. So do they really expect us to believe when they buy more they will drop prices i doubt that somehow.

Come, on TVR electrics !!!!!!

I suppose I could carry a goose in the passenger seat and train it to honk at anything in lycra.

TVR electrics is the reason I suggested a bell rather than a horn... good idea with the goose though..sound good on a tunnel run.. :hihi:

Well done, now he's gonna come back with another lengthy copy and paste not relevant to this page. :hihi:

Look,it's a slow Friday afternoon...google will be in overdrive at the moment looking for "Drivers' war on pedestrians" links on all the "Lycra ..you know you want to" web sites.. :)

Archived