Fuel duty cut??

Traffic accidents are the biggest killer of adolescent girls in rich countries, the World Health Organisation said yesterday. In its report, Women and Health - the first global comparison of women's health from birth to death.

The WHO found that in Europe, the US and other high-income countries, road accidents accounted for more than a quarter of all deaths among 10- to 19-year-olds.

Self-inflicted injuries (9.5%), violence (5%) and leukaemia (4.2%) were the next biggest cause of fatalities.

http://news.patient.co.uk/newspaper.asp?ss=10&pc=2923

you quotes 3000 deaths a year, its not that many and thats ALL deaths, not just children, im sorry, but when will you realise that quoting a figure you pluck out of your head does NOT make it fact

I didn't say 3000 children a year, you misread the post.

Again.

Sarcasm and an insult, nice work.

Do you dispute the facts? The biggest single cause of death for children in this country being the motor car?

3000 deaths a year, you refute this, yes?

just in case you forgot, here is your quote, i say again, just because you quote a figure doesn't make it right, its 2538 total and smoking kills over 100,000 a year so feel free to start a thread about banning smoking, tell you what, for once i will let u use the link i provided to back up my statement in your new thread!!

Archived