1-day creative writing class 30th April

selliot

I will be running another 1-day Creative Writing Class, suitable for all all levels, on Saturday 30th April, from 10.30am-4.30pm. Venue: Bank Street Arts Centre, 32-40 Bank Street, Sheffield S1. Cost: £38 (£28 concs)

The class is suitable for all levels: a mix of writing exercises, class discussion, readings and feedback will help you to develop your writing in a supportive and friendly environment. You’ll meet like-minded people and have the time and space to explore your writing self. And what’s more, it’s fun!

As always, places should be booked in advance. £5 discount if booked and deposit paid by 2nd April; further £5 discount for Bank Street Arts members. For more details & course outline, call Susan: 07855 034962 / 0114 255 9940 Or email: susanelliotwright@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Just want to say thanks to Susan for the class, and for not making me sit in the corner under the dunce cap (flashbacks to my school days).

I was terrified the class would be too advanced for a novice like myself, but it really did cater for the mixed level of the attendees.

I took more away from this six hours, than I've managed to give myself in the two years since I decided to teach myself to become a writer.

So, a free plug to say thanks, I'm already looking forward to the next class, 18th June you say?

Archived