Personal trainers in kickboxing

Freddy

I'm not slaggin anyone off, if Farhad came onto the Forum himself I'd be happy to ask him to his face (screen) who he has fought and who he has beat, in the same light I'd be more than willing to tell him who I had fought and who I had beaten or lost to. I really don't see how my question can be taken as sla66in someone off, unless that is your making claims that may not be true?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi clairerob,

I'd like to come back to your request:

Originally posted by clairerob

Please, please help me. I really want to do kickboxing. But I only want to do a one on one classes, so I can do it on my own and work my hardest at my own speed. Please help me, I cant find any anywhere.

Thanks x

If you really only want to do private lessons (for whatever reason), why not simply drop Farhad a line under "info@sheffieldkickboxing.com"?

I've had one private lesson so far, it's 18 pounds and well worth it. But I usually go down to the gym for group classes twice a week -- sometimes it's quite packed, but at other times there are only a couple of students, really only two or four in total, and that's good value for you, since you'll get more attention at a lower rate.

Anyhow, even if the class is big, Farhad or Mark make sure they keep an eye on everyone once in a while. And you'll get tips on what you should practice more. And now they've also got a female instructor! Go on, call in, give them a chance!

Good luck!

Charles

Archived