Bees - Please dont kill them

Please DO NOT kill BEES (particularly cruel and unnecessary is spraying with hairspray) They don't want to be in your house anymore than you want them there so just cover with a glass and slip a piece of card underneath to trap them and then release them outside. Bees are on the decline:sad:

Neither will a wasp. They just get a little crazy at the end of their life cycle, unfortunately this coincides with us having picnics :) If you have the nerve to keep still they'll leave you alone, easier said than done though.

i never been stung i never around long enuff:hihi::hihi:im off like linford christie..:)

i never been stung i never around long enuff:hihi::hihi:im off like linford christie..:)

This'll freak you. On our holidays in Greece me and our little lad used to put food on our hands and watch as the wasps cut away tiny pieces of meat and fly away

Please DO NOT kill BEES (particularly cruel and unnecessary is spraying with hairspray) They don't want to be in your house anymore than you want them there so just cover with a glass and slip a piece of card underneath to trap them and then release them outside. Bees are on the decline:sad:

And I have been out all day Bee culling... :P

Seriously though I suppose its a genuine point to make, they do seem to be having a tough time of it and we do depend on them to a great extent whether we realise it or not.

If you do need to go out and vent your frustration out on anything then take it out on the wasps, I hate those things :D

Archived