SF ad replies..

Do people not think first before replying to an ad. ?

I mean, if you had 2 replies to an ad, one -

"ill ave dis, fone me asap thkz.

Or

"Hi there, i'm very interested in your item, could you please pm me your details to arrange collection".

The second is far prom perfect written English i agree, but who would you respond to. ?

I wonder how many people have lost out on an item because they couldn't be bothered to respond in a legible way. ?

I can't be doing with rude people either, one of my pets hates is "07*********, ring me", why should the seller pay for a phone call (especially when someone's replying to something that's being given away free), personally I just overlook the "rude" replies and only read the polite ones.

I can't be doing with rude people either, one of my pets hates is "07*********, ring me", why should the seller pay for a phone call (especially when someone's replying to something that's being given away free), personally I just overlook the "rude" replies and only read the polite ones.

"if its free ill hav it, can u deliver". :hihi:

haha yeah that's always a good one, I mean I understand that some people genuinely can't pick some stuff up and I myself have had things delivered to me but always with the offer of petrol money but if someone was to ask politely and maybe explain why they can't pick up then fair do's.

Another thing that bugs me is when someone is offering various things for free, (totally unrelated items) and some one replies "I'll have em mate" I always wonder what the chances are of someone actually needing everything that's offered. Although some people do want everything to go together so I'll shut mi gob about it now lol

haha yeah that's always a good one, I mean I understand that some people genuinely can't pick some stuff up and I myself have had things delivered to me but always with the offer of petrol money but if someone was to ask politely and maybe explain why they can't pick up then fair do's.

Another thing that bugs me is when someone is offering various things for free, (totally unrelated items) and some one replies "I'll have em mate" I always wonder what the chances are of someone actually needing everything that's offered. Although some people do want everything to go together so I'll shut mi gob about it now lol

I've delivered a few items myself for free, and don't mind doing so if i think the person taking the free items is genuine.

There are some who really try it on though, aren't there. :hihi:

I have a similar rule, though it entails inviting them round and killing them.

That just causes more problems than it solves. Sometimes I apply a kind of txt-sharia and cut their fingers off.

That just causes more problems than it solves. Sometimes I apply a kind of txt-sharia and cut their fingers off.

I used to do a similar thing, though the punishment was linked to the item available.

When i advertised "Wendy" my blow up partner, the guy who failed to turn up was hunted down and suitably disfigured.

Archived