What you got away with/get away with wearing at School

we didnt have uniform at school

burgundy / light blue stayprest

y cardigan

burgundy fred perry

black cardigan "punked up" with holes ripped in sleeves to stick thumb through

skintight jeans with dr martins OVER the jeans :P i was always getting told to put my jeans outside the boots, not easy with skintight

Wearing non regulation knickers !!! Yes really, we were supposed to wear horrid green ones, erm...NO. We got into bad trouble cos we had 'Knicker inspection' My God, it'd be classed as child abuse now:o:suspect:

knicker inspection? hmmmmm might put that in the suggestion box at work........and put myself down as being the inspector :D

errrrrrrrrrrm

*gets coat*

Wearing non regulation knickers !!! Yes really, we were supposed to wear horrid green ones, erm...NO. We got into bad trouble cos we had 'Knicker inspection' My God, it'd be classed as child abuse now:o:suspect:

:hihi:

At our school they were navy - but bloody awful.

If we didnt take them we couldnt do PE - funnily enough loads used t forget them so they got wise to that one :(:D

No uniform. Used to get away with wearing my marilyn manson (god is a lamb) and nirvana (fudge packing, crack smoking, satan worshipping, mother naughtywordhere) tshirts. Teachers werent impressed, but Mom was heavily involved with the PTA so I used to get a pass on that kind of behaviour (plus my grades were good and didnt get into trouble)

Archived