Ebay Paypal accounts fozen

Is anybody else currently having problems with Ebay/Paypal?

For the last week we have been unable to send or recieve payments through paypal. I have sent Ebay several messages but had no replies. A friend told me yesterday that they are having the same problem and cannot get any info about it.

Any help would be much appreciated

Yep. They don't bother to reply to my emails, either.

My account isn't frozen, but it's on some kind of trial payments thing (where they withhold payments for up to 28 days) - it's all an attempt to keep your cash for longer as they claimed it was because I've had too many chargebacks and problems and I've not had so much as a 'where's my order' follow up for about six months.

PayPal is a rubbish money grabbing company that do whatever they like because they know they can get away with it!

I've not had a problem with paying for ebay stuff or a couple of charity donations, but when I ordered a £100 mirror from an internet site via paypal because I thought it would be easier, it took ages to process even though the amount was taken straight away from my current account.

After that I've taken to paying via debit card even though I set the paypal account up to stop having to put my details in to various companies.

You're probably right though about Paypal wanting to hang on to the money so they can skim off the interest.

• 1 year later...

I've recently donated to a couple of forums and bought some records/cds via paypal without hitch.

I think its the paypal/ebay relationship, aren't they the same "company" now?

I agree its prolly about keeping your money longer, dodgy

Archived