The best beer garden to go to - to enjoy today's sunny weather

LadOnDole

Got a few hours to kill today, the weather is sunny and warm.

Which pub has the best beer garden? I hear the Norfolk Arms on Ringinglow Road is good, but do you know of any others?

The weather is beautiful and so I would also like to enjoy some good views as wll as my beer. Where is the best place to be to take advantage of this weather?

The Barrack at Apperknowle takes some beating. They have a great range of local handpulled beers, home cooked food at very reasonable prices and views from the outside tables that can't be beaten. The pub is on the top of the valley sides and enjoys uninterupted views right across the valley.

It is also a fantastic place to watch the sun go down. Top pub!!!!!!!!

It'd be nice to find a beer garden where there aren't 10 people stood outside smoking and the grass being littered with cigarette ends. Used to be good in the summer to spend time in the English beer garden, but sadly so not these days.

The Barrack at Apperknowle takes some beating. They have a great range of local handpulled beers, home cooked food at very reasonable prices and views from the outside tables that can't be beaten. The pub is on the top of the valley sides and enjoys uninterupted views right across the valley.

It is also a fantastic place to watch the sun go down. Top pub!!!!!!!!

Any good for kids?

Cricket Inn in Totley; edge of peaks and back opens onto cricket pitch. :love:

Archived