It feels like summer

I know, the chavs have left their tracksuits at home and are walking around with their tshirts hanging out the backs of their shorts... and no tracksuit bottoms tucked in their socks, shocking!!

:hihi: Ahh, yes. Birds singing, daffodils glowing in the sun, the subtle smell of skunk and distant whisper of foul language and stolen moto-cross bikes roaring through the country park. The steady tinkle of discarded Stella cans and the whimpers of overheated Staffies.

Oh to be in England at the time of year.

(Do they all live down holes in the ground during the winter or something. Do chavs hibernate?):confused:

:hihi: Ahh, yes. Birds singing, daffodils glowing in the sun, the subtle smell of skunk and distant whisper of foul language and stolen moto-cross bikes roaring through the country park. The steady tinkle of discarded Stella cans and the whimpers of overheated Staffies.

Oh to be in England at the time of year.

(Do they all live down holes in the ground during the winter or something. Do chavs hibernate?):confused:

Pffft sounds like my garden when the OH's family visits :hihi:

No, they don't hibernate, they buy Berghaus coats and leather gloves for winter.

Are you in one of those areas where you get snow just about all year?

Not as bad as that. We just had a sprinkling last night. It can snow into May, but our summers and autumns are usually very good. When I lived in Newfoundland, it would often snow on my wife and I's anniversary - June 6. :gag:

Archived