It feels like summer

What is a "chav?" I see the expression all the time on here. I can imagine, but will someone pls explain?

Not that I want to diverge from the OP, but,

Chav (noun): CHaáf (Old english), Person or persons with little or no skill or ability in anything. Congregate in groups between 2 and 200, generally coralled into 'estates'. Have common markings, similar to cheap, nylon sportswear or 'hoodies'. Often found frequenting shops, particularly off-licences, betting offices, Niché Nighclub and governement establishments (HMP, benefits offices etc). Live primarlily on food from 'Iceland', Stella Artois (or other cheap larger based beverage), skunk (a herb found in dark areas, such as 'lofts') - commonly smoked via thier 'joint', or fag that constanly protrudes from mouth. When mouth is free is usually taken shouting obscenities. Breed prolifically, giving offspring to small apes with unusual names (i.e. "Shargilla" or "Kiathen" etc) or sometimes producing small brown dog like forms known as "Staffeez". Distinctive parrot like call 'crap rap' where they try to emulate the sound of people with actual skill and talent in rap music. Often found on top of motocross bikes, inside knackered Subaru Imprzzas, VW R32's, BMW's and Audis with opaque windows and exhausts for which their size is an indication of how small thier willies are. Bigger the exhaust, smaller the willy.

Species found in other countries include, Trailer Trash, Boguns, White Trash and Lumpen.

Not to be confused with irish travellers which often display similar marking and behaviour.

Chav (noun): CHaáf (Old english), Person or persons with little or no skill or ability in anything. Congregate in groups between 2 and 200, generally coralled into 'estates'. Have common markings, similar to cheap, nylon sportswear or 'hoodies'. Often found frequenting shops, particularly off-licences, betting offices, Niché Nighclub and governement establishments (HMP, benefits offices etc). Live primarlily on food from 'Iceland', Stella Artois (or other cheap larger based beverage), skunk (a herb found in dark areas, such as 'lofts') - commonly smoked via thier 'joint', or fag that constanly protrudes from mouth. When mouth is free is usually taken shouting obscenities. Breed prolifically, giving offspring to small apes with unusual names (i.e. "Shargilla" or "Kiathen" etc) or sometimes producing small brown dog like forms known as "Staffeez". Distinctive parrot like call 'crap rap' where they try to emulate the sound of people with actual skill and talent in rap music. Often found on top of motocross bikes, inside knackered Subaru Imprzzas, VW R32's, BMW's and Audis with opaque windows and exhausts for which their size is an indication of how small thier willies are. Bigger the exhaust, smaller the willy.

Species found in other countries include, Trailer Trash, Boguns, White Trash and Lumpen.

Not to be confused with irish travellers which often display similar marking and behaviour.

:o:o:hihi::hihi:

Brilliant!!

Would these be the Canadian equivalent? They were stars in a long running TV series.

http://www.google.ca/images?q=trailer+park+boys&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&tbs=isch:1&ei=U5SLTZmPJ4fZgQfYh6jYCw&sa=N&start=20&ndsp=20

Archived