Cheapest Beer In Sheffield Pubs and Clubs

MrJones

all wetherspoons have different pricing. the swim inn is the cheapest wetherspoons in sheffield by some distance. i've never been in one in the UK that is so cheap.

We were discussing this the other day,how is it that pubs owned by the same company can charge more than others?

It was said that the Rawson Spring is the most expensive Weatherspoon of all they must think we have got plenty of money in Hillsborough,even the coffee is mor expensive than anywhere else.:huh:

all wetherspoons have different pricing. the swim inn is the cheapest wetherspoons in sheffield by some distance. i've never been in one in the UK that is so cheap.

I've never understood why the Swim is the cheapest....Although they are now charging £2.55 for Jaipur. :(

We've also found the Company Inn in Nottingham is generally cheaper than the other Wetherspoons down there.

I can't imagine there are many places in the centre of the city that are cheaper than the Brown Bear.

Regards

Doom

We were discussing this the other day,how is it that pubs owned by the same company can charge more than others?

It was said that the Rawson Spring is the most expensive Weatherspoon of all they must think we have got plenty of money in Hillsborough,even the coffee is mor expensive than anywhere else.:huh:

different rents on buildings, different competition etc

Archived