Cheapest Beer In Sheffield Pubs and Clubs

MrJones

i bet you are one of these drinkers that hasn't had sam smiths for 10+ years, yet still bad mouths it.

When I visit London I make a point of visiting the Sam Smiths pubs. The beer is about £1.50 cheaper then anywhere else and they are architectural masterpieces.

When I visit London I make a point of visiting the Sam Smiths pubs. The beer is about £1.50 cheaper then anywhere else and they are architectural masterpieces.

exactly. i think bitter is £2.06 in london but i haven't been on a pub crawl lately. my record is 17 pubs in one day. tried for 26 but failed.

i bet you are one of these drinkers that hasn't had sam smiths for 10+ years, yet still bad mouths it.

You do know it all don't you,was in BB a month ago and had one in a pub next to Leeds/Brsdforrd airport a couple of weeks back,both pints not to my taste.

The Nags Head on the Loxley Road is cheap for beer - it's owned by the brewery and they sell their beer at £1.80 a pint (and it's good stuff!).

Bit far out of town though, if that's what you're wanting.

Farmers Blonde,a little weak but well drinkable.

Farmers Blonde,a little weak but well drinkable.

4% is perfectly adequate. I tend to go for flavour over strength, and don't drink purely to get totally hammered for the least amount of money.

Farmers Blonde goes down far too easily though :)

4% is perfectly adequate. I tend to go for flavour over strength, and don't drink purely to get totally hammered for the least amount of money.

Farmers Blonde goes down far too easily though :)

Neither do I but am well satisfied with 4 pints of 4.5 to 5% ale than 10 of 4%,I do like FB but like I say prefer th Easy/Pale rider or Abbydales Deception which I thinks about 4.1%.

Archived