Cheapest Beer In Sheffield Pubs and Clubs

MrJones

Neither do I but am well satisfied with 4 pints of 4.5 to 5% ale than 10 of 4%,I do like FB but like I say prefer th Easy/Pale rider or Abbydales Deception which I thinks about 4.1%.

I've found as I get older (cough) that I can't take volume anymore. I used to be able to swig gallons but I now prefer 4 stronger ones.

I've found as I get older (cough) that I can't take volume anymore. I used to be able to swig gallons but I now prefer 4 stronger ones.

I've found as I've got older that as a rule I don't generally like beers less than 5% because they're bland and tasteless.

Quantity wise I definately drink less, but strength wise it's gone up.

A typical night out now would consist of 5 or 6 pints of Jaipur or some similar such beer. Having said that, next weekend is the ice hockey play-offs and I'll be drinking from 11am, so double figures is a definate possibility. :help:

Regards

Doom

What confuses me is that a fortune was spent on it, only for the same scroats who used the old pub prior to it's re-vamp, to return to it. :huh:

the average age that go in has got to be pushing 80 ,the last time i went in this old dear turned her head and her hair never moved!

Archived