Economic warfare against UK plc. in protest at the beer duty increase

The government are taking the mickey.

How much for a pint of beer?

It's all out war.

I'm brewing me own, they put 10p on a pint, I can make it for that!

I'm sure everyone reading this can too.

I can't afford to go to the pub anymore, it is too much of a financial burden, and the sheer faffing about you must do to have a smoke!

I'm going to brew me own, and share it.

I suggest people do the same. We can all have a drink with each other in a relaxing environment, and be quids in too!

They increase the tax on workers wages, whilst they increase corporate profits by dropping corporation tax.

The goods consumed by the workers are taxed heavily and heavier still.

Tobacco, beer and anything worthy of VAT.

Brew your own until they reduce the beer tax!

Don't let them get away with prohibition by the backdoor.

What time do you want us all to come round ?:P

What you could do, of course - if you really want to declare war on the UK economy - is become self-sufficient.

Don't buy anything at all. Make your own or do without.

Increase corporation tax! - by a factor of 5.

That'll show 'em!

It won't do much for new jobs, but that won't matter, because everybody will already be fully (self) employed providing for themselves.

Of course, if you do that I might get together with a few of my friends, pool our labour and skills and make a bit more than the rest of you.

Why not protest at supermarkets such as Tesco who sell cheap booze?

that is the source of the problem/

You could always protest by doing a sit down protest. If you sit down in the booze isle then that could get your message accross

Your a giro short of a lifestyle pal!

The government are taking the mickey.

How much for a pint of beer?

It's all out war.

I'm brewing me own, they put 10p on a pint, I can make it for that!

I'm sure everyone reading this can too.

I can't afford to go to the pub anymore, it is too much of a financial burden, and the sheer faffing about you must do to have a smoke!

I'm going to brew me own, and share it.

I suggest people do the same. We can all have a drink with each other in a relaxing environment, and be quids in too!

They increase the tax on workers wages, whilst they increase corporate profits by dropping corporation tax.

The goods consumed by the workers are taxed heavily and heavier still.

Tobacco, beer and anything worthy of VAT.

Brew your own until they reduce the beer tax!

Don't let them get away with prohibition by the backdoor.

First of all this increase was introduced by liebour,its liebours increase.the chancellor is simply keeping it.oh dear have I upset your left wing feelings.;)

Drinking will soon be a luxury enjoyed by only the rich, and that is exactly how it should be. The benefit cheats and the idle have had it on a plate for long enough.

Hey I earn the National average wage and I'm poor as a church mouse. Can just about afford a bottle of cheap wine several evenings a week. Don't smoke. Don't go out. Don't go on holiday. Live in a nice house.

Archived