Why do we sexualise something if it then offends us?

You make your guests change the pool water? :suspect:

No. I meant I dont know when they last changed their underwear. Some people never had mothers who used to nag them about always wearing clean underwear in case they got knocked down by a bus and had to be taken to hospital :hihi:

No. I meant I dont know when they last changed their underwear. Some people never had mothers who used to nag them about always wearing clean underwear in case they got knocked down by a bus and had to be taken to hospital :hihi:

My mother was like that, probably why I don't wear any now

Saw the old first James Bond film "Doctor No" the other day. Gad! She looked awesome coming out of the water in that beach scene.

Sean Connery looked at his best in that film too, despite the grandad swiming trunks.

Banter aside, I think the people sexualising thing is something to do with traditional British innuendo humour (a la Carry-on films) in contrast with our traditional prudeness (no sex please, we're British!).

Personally if there were 2 women in my field of vision, one scantily clad but picking her nose and reading gossip mags, the other fully clothed but looking me in the eye with a subtle smile, I know which one I would find more sexual ;)

Banter aside, I think the people sexualising thing is something to do with traditional British innuendo humour (a la Carry-on films) in contrast with our traditional prudeness (no sex please, we're British!).

Personally if there were 2 women in my field of vision, one scantily clad but picking her nose and reading gossip mags, the other fully clothed but looking me in the eye with a subtle smile, I know which one I would find more sexual ;)

Too right! As long as she didn't roll it then flick it.:D

Saw the old first James Bond film "Doctor No" the other day. Gad! She looked awesome coming out of the water in that beach scene.
But if she'd been wearing her underwear the film would have caused a scandal.:huh: Nowt as wierd as folk.

Archived