Oxymoron alert? ..

Just watching FBI files at the mo on Quest.

The FBI agent states that the victim was 'Killed instantly by the third shot to the head' ... I can sort of see where he's coming from here if I squint my brain.

Anyone else heard such drivel? :huh:

Oxen have served the human race well throughout the years, to single one out as a moron seems kind of cruel.

Unless you mean oxYmoron (sharpblunt) then i dont't care,tbh.

Oooops! ... typo! ... help mods! :help::gag:

Just watching FBI files at the mo on Quest.

The FBI agent states that the victim was 'Killed instantly by the third shot to the head' ... I can sort of see where he's coming from here if I squint my brain.

Anyone else heard such drivel? :huh:

I don't see the problem.

Why could somebody not be killed instantly by the 3rd shot to the head?

Ignoring the fact that the first two shots might merely have blown bits of his face off (spectacular, but hardly lethal) are there not people in Sheffield with two heads?

Sometimes (I understand) the brain resides in the little head.

I don't see the problem.

Why could somebody not be killed instantly by the 3rd shot to the head?

Ignoring the fact that the first two shots might merely have blown bits of his face off (spectacular, but hardly lethal) are there not people in Sheffield with two heads?

Sometimes (I understand) the brain resides in the little head.

Well ... coming from Lauterbrunnen or wherever it is you live in that neck of the woods, the bullets you have over there are probably made out of strawberry (erdbeeren?) jelly for health and safety issues. Maybe a whole salvo of 9mm 'Birds custard delight' would, at worst, cause minor discomfort or at best, a change of lederhosen.

Think the yanks embellish the front of their bullet casings with lead though which (and forgive me if I'm wrong) would redecorate the front of your quadrupially glazed log cabin in an alfresco sort of brain decoration after the first shot to the head! :D:P

It is a bit wooly isn't it, whilst technically correct, the implication of killed instantly is that there was no suffering. If you'd just been shot twice in the head though and not killed, then there was definitely some suffering before the 3rd fatal shot.

Archived