British secret police .

TL you really are trying to find conspiracies everywhere arent you?

He's not trying to find them, he sees them everywhere. As I've said somewhere - I have a feeling he's the creation of someone rather than a real person. Nobody could be that paranoid, surely? :huh::suspect:

Although I suppose you are allowed to be paranoid when they really are out to get you, and you can't tell the difference between the men in white coats and the N.W.O... :hihi:

Personally I think truthlogic might actually be an undercover MI5 operative trying to infiltrate SF.

I reckon it's an early prototype of a disinfo-bot.

As time has gone on it's started to malfunction more, the increased use of double spacing, the random use of * and ! as well as the general increased incoherence.

I'm sure Mossad's finished prodution model will be more reliable.

• 3 weeks later...
I think its time the OP put away the X Files boxest (sooo 90's!), switched off the internet and went outside to enjoy the sunshine*

*take the tinfoil hat off first, they get ever so sweaty in the sun

its not me who needs to get some sun

some people here on SF have been pushing the official stories for 9/11 , 7/7 etc repeatedly & constantly for over 7 years!

Neither the Mossad nor the CIA are secret polices, as they both have responsibility for international rather than domestic affairs.

You made the comparison earlier between MI5 and Libya's, Egypt's and North Korea's and ask if there is any difference. Yes, there is. All of those countries are (or in Egypt's case, were) political dictatorships,

the political dictatorship is still live and active in Egypt, just because the western media does not cover Egypt no more please dont assume anything has changed , a military Junta who are very close to Mubarak , cracking down and still 5000 in prison , 800+ murdered!

so the security agencies' political agendas were identical to those of the governments which they had been propping up for decades. In our case (and those you mention above), we have a system where governments can frequently change, so for the security agency to have a long-term political agenda is basically futile.

the american Gov changes but its foreign policy's remain the same, CIA has been involved in countless regime changes etc

Mossad tends to murder people which are out of the reach of the IDF and its political leaders change due to death, imprisonment or good ol fashion votes!

what we have is pattern of violence , subversion , a above all the law attitude, were you are accountable to no one as they probably be out of office in 3-4 years?

in short yes to you there may be a perception of change when a new face comes into office , but i doubt secret police agendas change!

Archived