I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Sure they do! :)

However, there's a BIG difference.

I inwardly feel it's right that I should fill in my tax return and contribute to the public purse. I'm happy to do that, and it's in alignment with what I feel is correct.

We'll have to disagree - if you check my post history, you'll see that I'm no fan of this government, or the last.

But I just don't see a problem with filling in a form.

Here's a question. The government planners want to know where population increases are so that they can plan on where to build new schools (yes I know this is a bit far fetched with the current incumbents). How can they do this if they don't have details of where people are living? You can't just use birth records because people move and immigration won't be picked up.

Check which schools are repeatedly over subscribed, it's not rocket science! How would the census help in this instance?, it's every ten years!!:)

Check which schools are repeatedly over subscribed, it's not rocket science! How would the census help in this instance?, it's every ten years!!:)

A spike in births in 2010 means there be a need for more secondary school places in 2021, and more 6th form places in 2026. Helps you plan ahead.

It has nothing to do with you thinking that I am inteligent helibish, that is your prerogative. My prerogative is whether or not I fill in a form or not because I may have money taken away from me if I refuse! From my point of view, anyone who fills in the Census because they are afraid of being punished if they don't is uninteligent.:roll:

You mean unintelligent.... now repeat after me UNINTELLIGENT

Come on man for stad

A spike in births in 2010 means there be a need for more secondary school places in 2021, and more 6th form places in 2026. Helps you plan ahead.

Do you remember saying this?

You can't just use birth records because people move and immigration won't be picked up.

Central heating types are a good thing to measure as they have a significant affect on the nations' energy requirements. They also used to be a good measure of wealth, although as they have become almost unbiqutous in the last 25 years, probably not as much now.

They are very unbiqutous-is that Latin for double meaning?

Archived